Dudas con LST

66 respostas · 490 visualizações

ICHOPZZ3

#12

I I just started LST on this auto flower yesterday. I just did the second clip today. Don’t be afraid of being too aggressive.

It’s best to get it right in the internode splitting it. They bounce back quickly.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#15

Hello friends, today is day 25. I had some inconveniences because I didn’t have space, so I did what I could. Don’t scold me, hahaha! I’m listening to your opinions and all your advice, my Bros. Greetings from Argentina.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#17

Should I wait a week to do LST again, or is every two days fine?

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#18

At least every two days. Release her and bend her in a different direction.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#19

Alright, alright, YESS now I adjusted them a bit, but next time I come to see her I’ll do it as you tell me, greetings little brother.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#20

I would say that as soon as they are long enough to tie them down again, you continue doing so and thus fill the entire area. It always depends on the plants and their growth; not every plant is the same, some grow faster and others need more time.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#21

Thanks, you genius! YES, I’m genuinely thrilled, honestly, I never imagined I’d get so deep into the world of growing, because it’s not just about smoking, but learning and seeing the growth, truly a great experience.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#22

I wouldn’t call myself a genius, but I’ve tried a lot and gained my experience over the last 30 years. You never stop learning. And yes, you’re right, cultivation itself has absolute addictive potential. It’s worse not being able to take care of the plants than having nothing to smoke :rofl: :wink:

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#23

Lol, I literally stopped smoking to not spend money on that and invest it in them; they deserve it. Besides, I bought that Choco OG genetics that no one in my province has, but I did like this new experience.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#24

There’s nothing like your own weed, you’ll be thrilled when it’s ready. I wish you fat buds and a good smoke

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#25

Last question, friend, they are 25 days old, recommendation for light and dark schedule, I was doing 26 hours of light for 4 hours of darkness.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#26

That’s quite intense with the lighting duration. Well, with autoflower plants, I’ve heard that some cultivate them 24/0, which I already consider borderline. I let them grow during the vegetative phase with 16-18 hours of light, and then 6-8 hours is night. Somewhere I once read that the roots grow at night; whether that’s true I can’t say, but I already stress them enough, and at some point, they should also be able to recover.

Here are two pictures of my plants, on 12/12 for a week now. The first one here is my own cross using the Mainlining method

and the second one is just topped and bent apart with LST

Normally, I would have topped them below the branches to get them nice and bushy. However, I need the upper shoots because I want to produce seeds with it and treat them specially.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#27

Hey, all good bro, I wanted to ask if I should raise the light or not, because the 20-liter plant isn’t really growing much upwards; instead, it’s getting very wide with its branches, a lot of lateral branches. I wanted to ask if I need to modify anything, or if it will just start growing upwards on its own at some point.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#28

I keep my lights a little too close and the a light intensity too high. From my understanding which probably isn’t right. The plants tend to stretch more with lower light levels. I want to keep my plants compact during veg, so currently my light is at 70% and my light cycle is 20/4. When I flip them they are going to stretch naturally and quickly, so I’m trying to prepare for that. Your best bet is to try to keep your canopy as even as possible.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#29

You should get the free version of ChatGPT in the App Store. I use it sometimes. Just take a picture and see what it says. I just recently got the new version of Grow With Jane and it has a AI too! The next grow log I do I’m going to give it a try.

Responder ↗
PablosPlants

#30

This chart is such a great reference aid.. am gonna print this for sure. Thanks

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#31

Hello, how are you? Today I was able to see my girls again, I was worried I couldn’t see them. Today is day 30. I gave 2L to the 20L one, and 1.5L to the 10L one, and they turned out like this. They are very wide, very bushy shrubs haha. It was quite difficult to do the LST and I’ll show you the process, the before and after. You know I always listen to advice and opinions.






Responder ↗

Responder