Dudas con LST

66 respostas · 490 visualizações

3xt3nd3d

#46

Yes, that’s true. It seemed to me that it’s the effect of shadow/light on the leaves. I’m not colorblind, but the truth is I’m very bad at distinguishing shades. The plants are not mine but belong to the friend who created the post. Luckily, I only had a deficiency at the beginning of veg and nothing else.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#47

Hi friends, honestly today I saw my plants and I almost died, I couldn’t see them for two waterings, approximately 6 days, and my friend watered them kind of like crap, I don’t know if with tap water, if he watered them like I do, and well, they don’t

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#49

yes, in the end, yesterday I discovered the problem, which were 2: the substrate was wet and the temperature was a bit higher than normal, so I’m not going to water it until Monday, and I adjusted all the lights and raised it to the 500 one.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#50

Hello family, how is everyone? Here are some screenshots as my friend sent me a video of the girls; I only fed them again today and their flowers improved and became more beautiful; they still haven’t entered flowering, today is their day 43.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#53

My LST is complete. Flipped yesterday. I’m looking forward to seeing your progress.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#55

Thank you! I’m running those in the grow a long in the RQS discord. They are the Tyson 2.0 Banana Brawler. The 3 in DWC are the clones of the other two. I just flipped them yesterday. I was just setting up a CO2 tank and plan on turning it on mid stretch.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#59

Hello friend, I still can’t upload because it’s giving me an error.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#60

When you upload pictures, it shows you below where ‘Reply’ is that it’s uploading the pictures. Only once it’s at 100% can you view the pictures full-size. Once that’s done, they should be visible when you post them.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#61

I’ve tried everything, I talked to customer service and nothing. I wanted to tell you that recently I saw the plant was growing and it wasn’t going into flowering, it just kept growing. I said, how much longer? Two weeks had already passed, it should start then, they are automatics. The guy who sold them to me told me to change their light to 12x12, and then yes, very big and beautiful pistils came out, honestly. And then I also saw the other ones that are regulars

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#62

So I would say that something went wrong when packaging the seeds. If they were really autoflowering seeds, they would go into flowering on their own and not only when you switch the light cycle to 12/12. But I’ve heard this before, that seeds are sold as something they aren’t.

Regarding the question about the amount of water, normally you give 10 - 15% of the soil volume, so for 10 liters of soil, 1 - 1.5 liters of water. Weigh the pot with your hands when the soil is dry and water it afterwards; the next time you want to water, weigh it again beforehand to see if it’s light enough, that way you get a feel for it. If that’s too cumbersome for you, you can get moisture sensors, which make it easier.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#63

I had something like this that happened to me. I took a feminized autoflower and I took a pack auto regs and did an open pollination. I took the seeds from that pollinated feminized autoflower and popped like 20 seeds and did another open pollination and they all auto flowered. I picked the best female from that and popped a dozen or so seeds and they all auto flowered. I selected a male and made my F3 seeds and I made 3 crosses. One of the crosses were Blue Dream autoflower populations of 4 those also all auto flowered. I picked the best Blue Dream and popped a little over a dozen seeds because I wanted to back cross into the Blue Dream which I did do. But one of them did not autoflower and they were on a 20/4 light cycle. All of the other ones finished and I put the one that didn’t autoflower outside and eventually it did flower and I made seeds with it which I still have and haven’t germinated yet to see what they do. That one was the 0.1% that they talk about when they say that it 99.9% autoflower.

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#64









Hello family, I’m posting again haha. Honestly, I was a bit inactive lately, I think I delayed the plants’ cycle a bit, it’s already the second time I feed them Trico+. Some seem a bit behind, but anyway, here are a few photos, open to opinions haha. I’m also showing you how the regular plant grew, my friend says they look pretty slow in production still :smiling_face_with_tear:





Responder ↗

Responder