Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"

98 respostas · 984 visualizações

herr_gruen

#30

The plant has recovered and is healthy. Yesterday I fertilized it again a bit and removed a few more leaves.

Tomorrow I will start shortening the lighting duration so that by the weekend I will be at 12/12. It’s time for it to show its full splendor.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#31

Today, there will be some more water with fertilizer, and the lighting duration will be reduced again a bit. This means Saturday will be Flowering Day 1. Can’t wait to see how she does in flower.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#32

Small correction, today Flower Day 1

The first curls grew on them overnight :face_holding_back_tears:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#33

The plant is currently stretching quite a bit and flower sites are slowly becoming visible everywhere. There are a few light leaves at the bottom, but I don’t want to overfertilize it again. Otherwise, it looks quite healthy.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#34

You can tell the Sativa content by the stretch. I’m curious how big it will still get. Still a good 10 days, then the stretch should be over.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#35

The stretch is now slowing down a bit since I went to 75% power with the lamp. Now you can slowly start to see the flower sites.

![202

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#36

Here’s a small update too, pictures are from yesterday, Bloom Day 15.

one more week in stretch and then the buds should get thicker

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#37

The translator doesn’t show the images and only translates half :frowning: and my German is zero :stuck_out_tongue:
They are very beautiful, as always they look absolutely perfect, I have to take into account your perfect way of doing LST, then I will look at the Growlog of the Gorilla to see if you have put annotations, it is very happy with the tips pointing upwards

Responder ↗
Pazelias

#38

Bro, the photo can’t be seen here, please don’t leave us in suspense haha

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#39

Yes, it can be seen, but the website uses an auto-translator that needs to be deactivated and reactivated. I don’t know about you, but he writes in German

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#40

Switch off the translator, then you should be able to see the pictures. It would be great if the problem could be fixed soon @Eli, @gaz

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#41

Yesterday was flowering day 18, so just before the end of the stretch phase. Since I’m already performing HST with Mainlining anyway, I decided to look into the Schwazzing method. Therefore, I removed all fan leaves from the shoots that were longer than 2 cm. In this way,

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#42

Hi there. How does one switch off the auto translator? They look marvellous so I would like to see the ‘hidden’ photos too. Thanks a lot

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#43

I hope you keep explaining what you notice with that new method

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#44

By the reply button there is a little set of numbers like 42/43 and there is a little translate icon next to it.

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#45

Thanks Blunt. I tapped the three dots and just got a message saying “this post was written in German” but no option to switch it off. I’ll look in the main app settings or send a request to app admin. Thanks anyway

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#46

Of course, I will continue to report on how it’s going and how they develop.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#47

You can look at the pictures in the Growlog if it’s not working for you here @Gandalf70. New pictures are added daily.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#48

Just pictures today, Flowering Day 22

![20260528_120803|375x500](upload://

Responder ↗

Responder