Experience with psilocybin and / or microdosing

34 respostas · 376 visualizações

bizzybone802016

#15

Do not up your dose .5 g for the next day… it’s not that steep. You will overwhelm yourself. Stay at your sweet spot dose. If it doesnt become as effective, take a little break for a col days

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#16

Good tip @bizzybone802016 I would also recommend zamnesia’s dosage calculator. It will account for body weight and day of last dose. So let me ask you have you had luck with microdosing? It may be that I’m so used to tripping that a I don’t see a microdose as a therapeutic device although I have read the case studies coming out regarding microdosing for MS and cluster headaches.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#17

Yes I have had a lot of success with it. For anxiety depression and just not wanting to be around ppl period. It lightens your mood and makes you more personable.

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#18

I’ll give it a go, maybe it will help me stop smoking so many blunts. I work in a roughneck environment so tempers flare often. Maybe it could help with that. What do you call a microdose? Like .5 to .75? I have a standard tolerance. ( i.e 3.5 grams of golden teachers and I’m tripping balls)

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#19

A micro dose is defined as a dose .5 g or lower. You shouldn’t feel a buzz but everything will be more vibrant. It will help with anger issues trust me lol. I actually was in the United states army, and it helps with my issues that was brought by combat. You will have to play around and find your specific dose becuz it does vary. If you have any other questions I’m happy to help!

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#20

Thanks dude I’ll play around with .5 and see if it helps at work. As far as getting fired up. Thank you for your service.

Responder ↗
209MIKE

#21

:medal_military:🪖:fist::fist: thank you for your service bro!! Much respect! I never served but I come from a military family, grandfather was in ww2 army and my uncle & brother served in the navy( 6 years), my youngest cousin served 6 years in Iraq and another cousin is currently serving in the navy as well and he’s been in since 2000! @bizzybone802016

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#22

That’s awesome we owe our lives to them all! Thank you very much I appreciate it… I did a year and a half over in iraq. In baghdad specifically. But my green and my shrooms is what helps ground me besides my family. It makes it much easier to live a semi normal life.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#23

If it doesnt, bump it up a few points. Like I said you gotta find your sweet spot.

Responder ↗
Nitrous

#24

This thread is getting really interesting! Thanks for all your advice and experiences @bizzybone802016 @Pgilpin02!

And a big thanks for your service @bizzybone802016, you guys would deserve so much more support of your country. I hope you managed to get your life back on track!

About the microdosing : I took 4 times 1g of truffles and I got the same effect every day, I’ll start a 3 days break tomorrow. I would like to grow some mushrooms myself as I would prefer to pay less and make little capsules with the dried shrooms. Do you have any specific variety to recommend?

Thanks and happy growing / tripping! :cowboy_hat_face:

Responder ↗
Littlegee1988

#25

id recommend golden teachers for your first attempt, very forgiving, i messed up straight away with these by putting too much spore solution in my kit (probably baked when i was reading the kit instructions) and i still got a decent yield come fruiting time.

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#26

No problem man. If I was to start out. I would use pf cakes (look at out grow all in one bags, rye grain and manure only) buy quality spores. And make a shotgun fruiting chamber and you too can grow your own for about a 100 bucks and 6 weeks from inoculation depending on strain. But do your research, but I know you wiill😎

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#27

My favorite kind that I have tried so far are called albino penis envy. They are potent but they work wonders.

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#28

@bizzybone802016 just had 3 3lb cakes of albino pe turn into penicillin on me bro. But I got 2 cakes of gt and 1 cake of blue meanies ready to go into chamber. And some b+ just inoculated. I’m intrested in these blue meanies.

Responder ↗
Littlegee1988

#29

anyone ever use LED to fruit shrooms? im on buying bits for an FC now and would rather use LED than Cfl for lighting if its possible

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#30

Yep they actually like it as much as regular sunlight. Are you going to build a shotgun fruiting chamber and keep it in a tent? Fresh air exchange and humidity are going to be more critical than light. I got two pf cakes of golden teachers fruiting right now. Growing mushrooms is a cool little hobby.

Responder ↗
Littlegee1988

#31

ive got all the bits ready for a chamber im just gonna use natural light this time round, only the second time ive grown them and i just got a full kit with a humidity tent included first time. my substrate was only innocluated about 10 days ago so few weeks until fruiting yet.

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#32

That’s what I do. I have them next to my bed near a window… Here is my little chamber

Responder ↗
Littlegee1988

#33

thats pretty much exactly how mine will look when its done, right down to the filter paper taped over the holes, appreciate this, ive just been trying to read and put something together based on what ive seen in books and now knowing this is how youre doing it makes me feel much better. thankyou :+1:

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#34

No problem dude. Yea the only thing I would recommend is using 2%h2o2 and RO water for your misting. It helps against contamination dramatically.

Responder ↗

Responder