I agree with Mr grow it I would add Jeremy from buildasoil and home grow tv
Favorite Grow-Influencers?
22 respostas · 306 visualizações
Anyone looking to get into scrog style growing should check out northern scrogger. Bill ward also has some great stuff
Thanks for the info bud been thinking of trying that route more and more lately. Thanks for a suggestion
We should start a YouTube channel for this group. Well, you guys should
there’s so much knowledge here that you could easily produce some videos. Would be a good way to attract more people to the app. I’ve leaned on this group more than YouTube in general so might work!
Im no good on camera lol but i think it would be pretty cool if someone or a group did. I would def support it
Davil420 line app
Mr. Canuck is my favorite followed by home grow TV.
I also like dr bruce bugby but sometimes when he speaks it goes way over my but i cant blame him for being wicked smart lol
I like…
Duchgrower https://www.youtube.com/@dutchgrower2971
Skotty Real https://www.youtube.com/@ScottyReal420
Migro https://www.youtube.com/@MIGROLIGHT
Strain Hunters https://www.youtube.com/@strainhunters
…
He’s the best but super smart. Just like debacco university too
Let’s team up! I film you edit?
I haven’t done edits since high school but I’m sure I can get some guidance ![]()
Yeah I’ve never done edits of any kind and I don’t have a pc. That’s been what’s kept me from trying. If you really want to do something like this shoot me a message. We can figure things out and get started after my current grow.
In 8 weeks when I start my next grow I’ll be starting a channel. Wish me luck!
Keep in touch I can try to figure it out and help!
How could I forget The Dude Grows Show?!
I have a few i follow. My top 4 i post here.
Buildasoil. Show is seasons style. Great for watching and teaching as the plant developed. Information gold.
Mr. grow it. Pod cast are information gold. Lots of good information.
Icanthc. High energy guy with fun topics for shows.
Homegrowtv. A fun journey to watch the show growth. But, this show has taught me much about genetics, phenos and so much more. The battle of breeders and other events are fun to follow.
Cant agree with you more on those 4 although i havent heard of the home grown or maybe i had skipped by some yt vids but gonna check out that channel tonight
I love build a soil and Mr grow it. Not many guys that I can stomach on videos like that but they’re awesome!
On Mrgrowit. Some of his podcasts are not great and actually provide bad information. But, some are really good when talking to professionals.