Ganja Runtz Auto - Ganjafarmerseeds - by KilliczGe

8 respostas · 98 visualizações

KilliczGe

#3

It’s my first home-grown.

Had only tried Runtz once or twice before. And was thrilled.


Stretchy and low-maintenance. This is gonna be huge :hot_face:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#5

A dream

Excited to see full bloom on your end. The flowers of the Runtz are sooooooo beautiful buds :star_struck::deciduous_tree:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#7


Oioioi.

I have something great to look forward to.

Stretch should finally be over.

I think she’s pretty even if the tips are yellow :joy:

Go Go

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#8







I think this is developing much better than expected.
Now just needs to pack on some nice size and then it’ll be good.

She’s already very sticky, smells really fantastic. :star_struck:

@ganjafarmerseeds
This will be a Best Bud Shot candidate

Edit:

The roots
They look healthy too. :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#9

Great development :+1:t3:

Automatics and Living Soil, I’ll keep that in mind to do in the future

Responder ↗

Responder