*GIVEAWAY* Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf

51 respostas · 300 visualizações

SmartPlants

#1

GIVEAWAY Time Contests
from this year’s Cannafair in Düsseldorf

Hello dear CannaFam,

As promised, I thought about the souvenirs from the cannabis expo that I didn’t have an immediate use for, or rather, how cool it would be if someone else from the GWJ family could benefit from them too :star_struck::folded_hands:t3:, so we are now starting a small giveaway with simple terms of participation

It would be easiest if all participants are from Germany, because I’m not sure how shipping seeds and smoking accessories is handled in other countries.
@Eli or what do you think?

Whoever would like to join simply sends their favorite cannabis plant picture as a reply to this post and maybe a few thoughts on that choice. No matter whether it’s the seedling stage or up to flowering, the picture you personally like best can participate. 1 picture

Deadline for submission is Sept 20th and the picture that receives the most likes from the CannaFam community by Oct 20th wins this giveaway

Prizes to win:
2 Auto Seeds SkittleZ from 420
1 Auto Seeds Organic Blue from S&R Organics
4 Two-Way humidity packs for curing
1 20% promo code from Xpert
1 pack of rolling papers and filters from Xpert
1 sticker from TheGreen Connec




And now, let’s get started! Good luck and have fun to all participants :deciduous_tree::star_struck::oncoming_fist:t3:

Happy Grow Happy Flow

Yours, SmartPlants

Responder ↗
Ganjahkahn

#2

Technically yes the seeds can be shipped to the US. However, they will need to be declared. There is possibility of seizure. They currently fall under the federal definition of hemp as seeds contain less 0.3% THC. That definition is due to change now on Dec 10, 2026. Hopefully they’ll get their heads out their a$$es and Set up fair regulation rather than further prohibition.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#3

You are an absolute legend for sharing your goods with the community. Much respect to you and although im in America i am looking forward to spectating the contest

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#4

Shipping into Australia can be a bit sketchy too unfortunately so ill watch this one from the sidelines as well

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#6

The guy is really awesome.

I can only say great. Maybe I should do a giveaway sometime too :joy::victory_hand:t3:

My entry is the Cereal Milk, simply a feast for the eyes, the picture was taken last December, almost deep black and sparkling :sparkling_heart:

Flavor-wise always good, smooth vanilla and diesel notes

Simply great.

Responder ↗
Eli

#7

OMG, I absolutely love this!! :heart_eyes::raising_hands: Thank you so much for doing this and for thinking of the GWJ community. It’s such a generous idea, and honestly, it makes us really happy to see something like this coming from the community itself :heart:

I think keeping it within Germany makes the most sense, especially with seeds and smoking accessories involved. Shipping those internationally can get complicated depending on the country, so I’d rather keep this one simple.

And I think the idea for participating is great! Simple, open to everyone, and I’d love to see the photos people choose :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::seedling:

Thank you again for putting this together, @SmartPlants . This is awesome!! :raising_hands::green_heart:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8

This is so awesome to see. I wish I could jump in but I’m in the US. Can’t wait to see all the entries!

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#9

Good evening CannaFam,

@ bluntforcetrauma420 @ Smokey101 @ Crackadoo
@ GanjahKhan

Thank you so much for your support, and I’m glad you like the spontaneous giveaway. I would love to host this overseas :person_rowing_boat:t3: you guys are awesome :oncoming_fist:t3:

@Eli
It is a pleasure to celebrate and experience this passion we pursue in every way together with this cool community. Its all about the People :folded_hands:t3:
And I’m glad if the giveaway is well received. Thanks for your support

So this giveaway is only open to the German region

Here’s to a cool giveaway with lots of great pictures and opinions :deciduous_tree:

Happy Growing

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#10

Hey Bro @KilliczGe

An incredibly beautiful picture and great grow work :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t3:

Cereal Milk is off to a really great start

Good luck with the event and thanks for participating

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11

Thank you very much :face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

She’s also my favorite strain, up until now she’s been in pretty much every run.
Next time again :wink:

Let’s see what else is to come

Responder ↗
Ganjahkahn

#12

That’s one thing i really love about this community! Everyone is so supportive :green_heart: Thanks soo much for doing this! Im in Colorado, US so cant play :sad_but_relieved_face: Good luck growmie :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#13

OK, I have a slightly different picture here. It’s almost that time again.

That was my Christmas picture of my Gorilla Sherbet from last year. It’s still delicious stuff with nice lemon notes. And it hits really hard :smirking_face:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#15

@herr_gruen how awesome is that :rofl: never seen a Canna plant with Christmas decorations before, hilarious :ok_hand:t3:

Great buds, look super delicious. Are those two plants in one pot ?

Great entry, glad you’re taking part :oncoming_fist:t3:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#16

Badass man! Will be watching from here in :united_states:, good luck everyone! If anyone in :united_states: wants some frosted cherry o’s auto flower seeds, please let me know and I’ll shoot some your way. They’re from Speedrun Seeds

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#17

Close, there were 3 plants in one pot. Makes for a short vegetative phase and the tent fills up quickly. It is a very tasty weed. Towards the end, it turned a nice purple.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#18

Welcome @Carmena to the community and to this giveaway :folded_hands:t3:

That’s quite a big tree you’ve got, incredible :evergreen_tree:

If you happen to be living in Germany, this picture would be your entry for the giveaway :ok_hand:t3:

Good Grow

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#19

@herr_gruen
I didn’t even know this was possible. Super interesting and learned something new again, thanks :smiling_face::oncoming_fist:t3:

@Mjcalifornia
Yeah, such a shame that we can’t do this overseas, but glad you like it

Kind regards
SmartPlants

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#20

I read this in Ed Rosenthal’s book. Since I wanted to test a few seeds from my own production that didn’t look quite ripe, I conveniently had three seedlings to try the whole thing out. According to Rosenthal, you are supposed to be able to increase the yield this way.

Normal yield = 1 plant

More yield = 1 topped plant

Maximum yield = 3 plants in a pot

My conclusion = Outdoor it might make sense, indoor you save time because three plants fill the tent faster than a single one. Yield-wise, however, it comes down to the same thing. The available area is what determines the amount. What you save are seeds, soil, and electricity.

If you buy seeds, it might not be the best option. If you produce your own seeds, it doesn’t matter.

Regards

Responder ↗

Responder