Grow with Jane Community Awards 2025

43 respostas · 1596 visualizações

Smokey101

#7

best of luck to everyone and thank you for considering me as a nominee. I enjoy chatting and getting to know everyone in this community and am very thankful this app and community was created. I really appreciate you all and much love

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8

I’m now accepting bribes for votes, the good ole American way! :rofl: Jk, congrats to all you guys on being wicked awesome!!

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#9

Oh, this reads like a huge party is starting, and I’m right in the middle of it. :waving_hand:
Wishing all nominees good luck.
And a very big thank you!
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#10

First of all, a big thank you for letting me be a part of this, I feel very honored. Then, best wishes to all others who are nominated here. What do we actually call the award then? There are the Grammy’s, Emmy’s… and so on, will these then be the Janey’s?

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#11

First of all, many thanks from my side for the recognition to be allowed to be part of this🙏🏼 And good luck to everyone.

It’s simply a lot of fun to be part of such an awesome community. I’ve learned a lot, tried a lot, and successfully completed things, with and especially thanks to all of you!

To the team: A great app that simplifies managing the grower’s daily life, thanks again for that​:ok_hand:t3::+1:t2::flexed_biceps:t3:

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#12

The JANEY’s……awesome….I’m cracking up​:winking_face_with_tongue::rofl::laughing:

This just screams for a little bud in a joint

Responder ↗
Dbe

#14

Hallo Growlings! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:
First of all, many thanks for

Responder ↗
Eli

#15

Hey everyone, look at this lovely moment!

One of our nominees shared their nomination on Instagram and tagged us, and it turned out amazing. You can really feel the joy, the pride and that special community spirit we appreciate so much around here.

It’s always beautiful to see how each person experiences this in their own way, how they celebrate their growlogs and carry that good energy beyond the forum as well. Little things like this keep the whole vibe alive and buzzing.

I thought it was such a wholesome gesture that I wanted to share it here too, so we can all enjoy a bit of that excitement together.

Love seeing our community shine like this! :seedling::sparkles:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#16

I tried sharing to reddit and on some twitch streams. I’m being told when they sign in with Google it asks them to create a username. Once they create it the process starts over and they can never get to actually vote.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#17

My wife also tried it with the link and also could not vote

Responder ↗
Eli

#18

Thank you for the report! I’d sent the information to the team :flexed_biceps:t6:

Responder ↗
gaz

#19

Thanks for the report friends. We have deployed a fix, can you give it a try again?

And thanks for sharing! Hopefully everything is back to normal now

Responder ↗
Eli

#21

This game has been going really well, and I can’t wait to meet this year’s winners. I think it’s interesting how, when people share these moments with family or close circles, they end up bringing their own little communities into the game. An aunt, a friend, a grow buddy… you never know who might enjoy taking a look and becoming part of the growing side of life. :smiling_face:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#22

Hello Eli
I have a question regarding voting!
Below each voting section, it says:
Vote Now
Withdraw Vote
And lastly, “Finish”
Do you have to press “Finish” when casting your vote, or do the votes count automatically???
I’m going on vacation soon!
In that case, have a nice, peaceful holiday and come back well-rested. Regards from Paule

Responder ↗
Eli

#23

Hello Paul!! When you press the green button and vote, it is automatically saved. Good luck!!! I am thinking that the next celebrations are good opportunities to invite new growmies and to collect some extra votes :face_with_peeking_eye:

Responder ↗
Eli

#24

We’re entering the final stretch now :hourglass_not_done:

It’s been really nice to see how this game has been unfolding, and we’re getting close to closing the polls.

If there’s still a distant cousin, a friend, or a grow buddy you haven’t casually told yet, there’s still time before we announce this year’s winners on the 9th.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how this last part comes together :seedling:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#26

Hey Smokey, I also congratulate the winners.
But this is still ongoing, isn’t it, or has it already been decided?
The whole thing is very exciting.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗

Responder