Awesome, thanks for sharing.
🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest
198 respostas · 2715 visualizações
Now, I can be incorrect here… BUT, In all my learning so far, adding Sugar (Molasses or other kinds) to the soil is to feed the microbes, so they can break them down and provide the humic and folvic acids or carbohydrates or keylators (can’t recal exactly) to the cannabis plant so that the Plant can Make Sugars. Dr. Harley Smith explains it a bit better in this video during the Brix section, and at 59:00 he says: “The Molasses won’t go into the plant, it will feed the microbes, and the microbes will tell the plant to make more sugar.” 56:06 / 1:00:39 • Brix Gardening Hacks Backed By Science! (Garden Talk #92). P.S. This is one of the most valuable Youtube Videos I have seen. The knowledge is Amazing!
Dr. Harley Smith also explains why he uses cane molasses in this video, in the RAW Cane Molasses section, he speaks about how it increases the uptake of Iron: NPK-University Complete Plant Nutrition With Harley Smith
P.S.S. I am Not trying to convince anyone to do anything differently, just wanted to share knowledge ![]()
Well balls, @Rasta_Free-Man You’re right, I did say breakdown I think
. Thanks for the video
Love watching garden talks i think chris is wicked knowledgable and i love most of his guest have 20 yrs plus experience in there respected fields of study his channel is one that i visit daily and re watch videos lol
Yeah Garden Talks is one of the most valuable channels out there for sure!
True, you did say that they needed to be broken down before absorption, but I would assume the same thing with the apples… BUT I should Not Assume, so i should start doing some research. I really like the apples for sugar idea, since they also provide complex carbohydrates, and they are so yummy!
The closest grow store to buy stuff is a hour away and with gas prices, the neighbor with apple trees are free. Can’t beat the price ![]()
Anything natural for nitrogen? You would recommend?
Bat guano, fish shit, manures
I put grass clippings and water in a black plastic bin, leave sitting in the sun for about a month and you have a very powerful nitrogen boost. Use with caution though because the longer it sits the stronger it gets and it will burn leaves on contact so apply carefully as well.
Is this your first outdoor grow or is outdoor how you normally grow?
If you don’t mind me asking.
Been growing outdoors for 30+ years. Used to grow indoors in the winter but the electric is to much and no profit, since everyone is allowed to grow now. People are selling it at $300 a pound just to get some money.
Wow that is NUTS, $300/Pound?!!
Thats crazy, an oz is going for more than that here these days.
Wow, I would have never thought you would ever see a pound for 300… the supply has crushed the demand.
Its roughly same here in my state you can $200-400 for an oz at the shops or get a pound for same price off the streets depending on your weed man
send some here, it’s up to $30 a gram in the dispos ![]()
Dang 30 a g was florida prices back in the early 2000s for some silver haze
shops up here got early bird specials 3.5 grams for $10 if you buy before 9am lol
I know right, that’s for the Cali strains. I bought a gram once just to see how good it was. It was good but I felt so ashamed paying $30 I have never been back since ![]()
Lmao ive done it once myself and never again