This is my very first plant and learning. I’d be happy if I got an oz of it but thinking more with all the white hairs appearing everywhere on her. I believe it’s purple Kush but could be wrong.
🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest
198 respostas · 2715 visualizações
This is my very first plant and learning. I’d be happy if I got an oz of it but thinking more with all the white hairs appearing everywhere on her. I believe it’s purple Kush but could be wrong.
Shes looking good and for first grow as long as she dont die its a success and each grow after is just going to get better and better and lots of kush strains bush out decently during bloom stage so you should get a good yield. Im doing 12 plants and will be happy with a 2oz avg anything over that i consider a bonus lol
I it’s s learning experience for sure but already got better equipment for next time just getting an understanding on fertilizer now. Just have to pay attention and wait now.
Now for my guess on the harvest…I HAVE NO IDEA!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
But in fun I’d say 1.5 pounds…it’s ok to laugh at me but that thing is HUGE!!!
OMG OMG OMG!! She had a good pruning! how tall is she by now?
That’s not a plant!!! THATS A TREE!!! I dream of having plants like that.( bowing my head in shame)![]()
Extremely beautiful!!!
Sorry crappy photo, sunrise. She just reached a little over ten foot. I will take another photo this evening.
Will I can cross off, grow one big ass plant . On my bucket list.
Growing trees in Cali
Not laughing here. If I only get 1.5 pounds, I think I would quit.
I didn’t realize it was a tree…I’d quit if I didn’t get at least 10 pounds. But I already made my guess. She is still BEAUTIFUL!!!
Take my guess with a grain of salt because I have no idea about yields my first go through. I’m sure it’s gonna be more than I would need for a couple years:joy:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
She has handled the heat really well. Going to be a behemoth by the time it’s done at this rate.
Holy batshit that is a MONSTER! Will put my guess in in a month or two. What strain is that beast?
It’s a white runtz crossed with a 1990 verity.
Most of this is going to make edibles and gummies for cancer patients.
That’s very cool !!! I use it not only for couch patrol:grin:![]()
but I also have a rare form of arthritis (it’s gonna put me in a wheelchair eventually
) and PTSD. It helps me to be around groups of people plus moving is easier. Buy it’s very cool what your doing.
That’s awesome @Bentgenetics . If you have recipes for gummies I’d be very interested in that. Do you use shade leaves for gummies or buds?
We make bubble hash with the trim. That way you don’t get the grass taste in the edibles.
Thanks @Papakat420 . Sorry to hear about your arthritis and PTSD, it does work great for that, especially for sleeping.
Got a bubble hash machine last saturday for oct harvest went with bubblebag dude brand have you heard anything about that brand? Was high star rating on amazon and wasnt to expensive think $190 for 5 gallon machine and 8 bags plus a pressing screen also any tips or tricks you could give on utilizing the machine or making hash in general would be appriciated. Itll be my first time trying to make it



