Happy 4th of July, Kicking off a cannabis plalylist thread
24 respostas · 207 visualizações
The songs only need to be about cannabis.
Roll Me Up Willie Nelson Roll Me Up - Google Search
Love it some of these are new to me. Keep it going.
How are you guys getting the imagine preview?
I have no clue lol i just go on youtube ckick share link then option to copy it and i paste here and it shows up as pic i think
That’s what I did
“I got a 100lbs of Collie
” - that’ll be you when you come to harvest this year ![]()
This is a good one if the link don’t work it’s “Rolling Stoned” by Upchurch. It’s a little different than most but damn if it won’t put a smile on your face😁
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And I’m super late
https://youtu.be/e0Fl9FDisac?feature=shared best listened to when beyond high ![]()
![]()
Nice idea for a thread @anon81552836 ![]()
Rap, Classic Rock, Country …
… thought there is also space for something different…
„ i think i‘m not going out for dancing today …
i am not going out at all …
i think i‘m smoking plants today …
and stay at home alone today…
Although that is not the official language, but it hit‘s the topic…
Hello!!!
You need to listen to this, but do it high, please: https://youtu.be/Hxg1dL_x0gw?si=bFNfvmT7KdTbelK0