Hey gang mrstycky here

27 respostas · 330 visualizações

Deanroche

#6

There a bunch of good guys and Gals here for help @Mrstycky advice, sharing photos and experience s, Iv just finished 3 northern lights autos there drying now, and smelling dank,


Can you post a pic?

That’s a nug pic before the chop

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#7

Dean that looks beautiful my man… I’ve never tried the auto flower… but it looks like I might be missing out… how long does it flower to harvest…I’m old school… still MH & HPS BUT AT LEAST I’M DIGITAL NOW… LOLOL BUT I LOVE WHAT I SEE more info when you get a chance please

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#8

Dean where are you from… not to pry I’m in ROCHESTER N.Y.

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#11

Hi @Mrstycky and @voicelesspilot , cheers mrstycky!
Ya Iv got some photopariod to, with them in flower now, and hps for them, gorilla girls fv, and Gelato Cookies,
Buy with the autos, lots of strains 6 to 8 weeks seed to harvest, then some go to 10 weeks and a few even 12, but Iv had some really good results with them, and I got to say not dissing the photopariod but for me I was running veg nearly 2 months them another 2 and some for flower so nearly 5 months and with the autos I can have couple nice strains going and just spacing out each time to not have to much work lol, but more chance of finding good strains and experience,
O sorry, I’m originally from South Ireland, but living in France last 8 years, nice to meet you pal, and I’m only a beginner the last year and half 2 years,

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#12

Well great to meet you…I HAVE NO TIME WITH AUTO FLOWER…,So keep doing your thing… you know way more than I do about this lol… but I have thought about trying them so looks like I’ll be coming to you for info… auto flower sounds very interesting… and ya I’ve been doing this for 15yrs… but I am old school… LIGHTS ARE…MH…&…HPS… but do use LED for clones and veg… I grow a lot of Sativa’s… just got some gorilla zkittlez…if you don’t know the strain check it out…high THC… and just nice CBD…BIG YIELDS…IF YOU… DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK…LOVE MUCH FEEDBACK… PEACE :v::v::v::v:

Responder ↗
voicelesspilot

#13

I really enjoy growing my autoflower, in my eyes it’s the superior way to grow… and today’s autos are just as if not more potent than photos

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#14

Ya I hear you mate, and it’s like everybody’s got completely different ways, and I just started with a HPS 400W, in a 3x3 tent about 2 year ago with photopariod and done loads of work with them, I mean like topping, Lst, and food ok but for me even though there is some strains you can’t get in auto, well that Iv searched and couldn’t get, so I run some photopariod to,
And of course if ever need advice, don’t hesitate, but I ain’t a pro, but give you what I know,
Iv got a Marshydro Tsw2000 and a Tk2000 for my 5x5 and on my wardrobe the 2 clones from Gorilla Girl FV, and Cookies Gelato fem that are under the 400w hps
I do think the hps gives you denser buds iv found, but not to knock the led , Iv had solid nugs from both but if I could id flower with hps, expensive :moneybag:that’s the problem lol, sure for the moment , happy growing :us::cote_divoire:

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#15

I’ve been around growing for awhile but still learning every day… but like I said I’m old school. MH & HPS… BUT I HAVE TO agree I think the HPS makes for denser bud… just yesterday had a talk with a great grower and he’s LED all the way and my super lemon Haze strain is hard nugs… and someone gave him a bud of the same and it’s light and fluffy…he also showed me a picture of some just BEAUTIFUL BUDS strain I forget and even that bud of his is soft…so I too think HPS way to go just manage the heat… I. 1 of my room 5*5 2…600 digital HPS TURNED DOWN …and I wish I knew how to post pictures to show… but I’m a spunge. Feed me knowledge lol

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#16

It’s only been a couple days but I really dig this sight… great people… and learn something every day…thanks… peace :peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol:

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#17

How long have you been on here and when do they start charging you

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#21

I have A Jack Herer Clone I’ve been trying to give my buddies but they don’t have space for one. I also Have White Widow Fem photo seeds too.

Responder ↗
Mrstycky

#22

Ya Dean I’m Old school but very interested in the LED WORLD Always learning never have enough knowledge…plus smoking sometimes takes a bit to set in… I know I have learned sometimes the hard way but it all good… I have back problems so I’m disabled so I do this full time…I just love to learn everything thing I can to make my product the best it can be… and I know you’re the same… keep in touch as I will… got to see how to get pictures on here

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#24

Alright @Mrstycky , I’m in the same boat,4 spine vertebrae broke, so it’s a must for me, but you this so is difficult to get your photos up alot off the time, I always have that problem to, most do but I can’t explain how but @NicoZ would be able to help you with that mate, it’s like to see how your doing and a photo tells so much


One of the little buds from my northern lights :sparkles:
And in replying to you or you to me, try at the bottom right hand corner the left little icon will let you share

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#26

On these ya, 18/6 , Marshydro Tsw2000 and got to say, I would try run them the last few weeks under the 400w hps, but Iv got 3 photopariod under it, but the led does really well,
I just got 1dosidos auto 1 Mazar auto 1 orange Bud auto on tissue at the moment, I got Muskham a t 0 lt worm casting bio, Iv changed to soil from just coco, and the lady grew plants with the soil is great, not saying I don’t get any issues, but not as much as all the other nuits with the vo coco, but ill be making a mix to start off my new year batch, Iv 3 Royal Cookies autos at 2 weeks flower in my tent, with these 3 going directly on there first and finial home, and the 400w hps has 2 gorilla girls fv clones and 1 Gelato Cookie fem on a6ft wide 7 ft high wardrobe lol

Responder ↗

Responder