How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75753 visualizações

Remjob665

#11487

This was my first grow an it hermd so here’s some good pics to go by.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11488

I am super surprised with much these girls are drinking now , jeez.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11489

Definitely time to switch the food on your next feed day. They are starting to look really nice

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11490

Awesome an I will as planned, today was last day of the horti bloom next feed is Monday starting the late bloom nutes, up to 3L each now an they seem to be drinking it fast af.

Responder ↗
VampireKing420

#11492

Leaf discoloration and stretch shows it not healthy enough to produce buds so it’s going to try to stay alive and find a food source

And today is harvest day on 2 of 8

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11496

Look at my pics for a comparison, there’s no pollen sacs on yours in that pic

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11498

I’ve had no experience in the nute lock out or reveging but after the first hermie I had it is now super easy to identify for me even in the very early stage of a hermie I’m pretty confident with knowing what I’m looking at, my first grow really was a good learning curve hahaha, it is possible though with the amount of Stress it’s been through to possibly hermie with th new growth if he can get her to bounce back.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11499

I think the worst I’ve dealt with indoors would be foxtailing or spider mites. I have two small plants reveg but I didn’t really care much about them so didn’t pay as much attention to them but they bounced back nicely. He wants to chop because he’s afraid of pollen everywhere but I told him to give me a day to see what you guys think lol

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11500

I reckon show him my pics from earlier today it’ll be more obvious what is an isn’t a pollen sac, I reckon definitely give it ago bringing em back an just watch for sacs an nanas, I found what I believe was a single Nana in one of my buds none anywhere else on the plant just the one an on one bud so I plucked it with wet tweezers to be careful, should have taken a picture for my records but looked exactly like it from pics an I ain’t taken any chances on this lot of girls.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11501

I hope the pics I put up can help others to in identifying if there plants have hermd, there quite clear an from an early ish stage, I was concerned the moment they formed as they looked odd, like a gut feeling/ sixth sense hahaha

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11502

Hello everyone.
I’m interrupting your discussion for some urgent news.

IMG_1787

The nursery looks fantastic.

Oh, and this is a tobacco beetle.

IMG_1812

I have a feeling they’re dying in the flowers because they’re getting too much THC and getting stuck. :rofl:
After flowering, the tent urgently needs to be cleaned.
However they got into the basement :rofl:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11503

Day 25 heavy defoliation and topping. I went harder on some to slow them down so others can catch up. I do this heavy defol to make lollipoping easier later on. These have another 25 days until flip.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11504

Losing My never ending battle of keeping the plants similar size lol. Day 16 for my exodus cheese

Responder ↗

Responder