How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75753 visualizaçÔes

BluntForceTrauma420

#11506

I top and heavily defoliate the bigger one. It helps slow it for a couple of days but doesn’t guarantee the others will catch up.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11507

that’s perfect cuz it’s almost ready to top, I wasn’t planning on defoliating but will now

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#11508

I run cocoa and feed daily . . . if I need to slow one down I can skip every other feeding on just that plant, the smaller ones catch up fast.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11509

As jon bon jovi once said, Wooooaaaaaah where halfway there! (I’m a day early an couldn’t help myself)

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11510

I’m in octopots so they’re bottom fed. Next time I refill I’ll give the smaller one an extra dose to get it going, good idea and thank you!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11511

You could give the bigger one plain water for a couple of days or however long it takes to drain a res, the other would probably be catching up by then.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11512

I will do that if it doesn’t catch up soon. Blunt recommended a slight defoliation which I did and the my already look closer. It’s not a huge deal that they’re slightly off in size but I’m just ocd and like everything even and symmetrical lol

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11513

Can not wait for wed, new pH pen, fans an dehumidifier gonna make things a little easier

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11518

Love the Billy names, bong Jovi’s a new one hahaha I’ve definitely heard Billy bong Thorton, half baked maybe been a while since I watched that hahaha, anyways check out how fat the biggest girls are already.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11520

Those are looking beautiful man I’m wicked happy to see all the success so far man

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11521

Thanks smokey, first round was a fun learning experience, this time round I’m having a blast, they just keep getting better an better, I walk in in the morning look at em an say holy fuck look what I grew man, actually maken me super proud of myself hahaha.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11525

A few weeks of fattening you are going to have some solid looking flowers there

Responder ↗

Responder