How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações
Having a fan blow directly on the plant is a no go just so you know. It can give wind burn and impede trichome production. At the very least if you canāt get grow tent fans, make sure you are oscillating and on the lowest setting.
Today my babies are 7 weeks old and in flowering stage for 4 days. The stretch seems to be going fine and Iām gently training them to conquer more space:
The silver haze is smaller than the 2 others, so I had to give it a lift ![]()
I wanted to add an additional light, but I can see it is going to become tricky to manage temperature in my space if I had more watts as I would prefer to to introduce a airco into the mix. So I will remain at a āreasonableā PPFD level at 850-1000.
Looks like you are killing it! That shade of green shows amazing health. Great job! Canāt wait to see the results.
Hahaha Iām very aware of that an it is on low an ocilating itās also not very strong same with the small one.
Id even say some tent fans are stronger, though I wish I could send a vid so I could get a second opinion incase.
Yeah my tent fans from ac infinity are really strong. Thatās why they only blow under or above the canopy. I got wind burn my first grow not knowing the consequences. Iām glad youāre taking the necessary precautions. You have a great grow going on, I just didnāt want to see you unknowingly diminish your results.
Thanks man an yeah I thoroughly researched alot on all thing growing so took precautions from the start, also both fans are blowing under canopy an the top fan just above the canopy.
Only branches getting really knocked about are low weaker ones with more then likely larf on them anyway an itās for a really small amount of time while the fan ocilates.
Worst case I can turn it on high an point it facing the corner
Thatās a really good idea, I never thought of that.
Yeah I came across a few set ups with this idea a while back an it works a treat.
Ok so I went with the facing the corner on high for the big one, airflow is good an constant but struggling to get temp down past 30 an humidity down, I really need a dehumidifier whitch I can pick up in a couple days.
Scratch that humidity is now coming down just extremely slowly an temps steady at 30/31°c
permanent marker
Day 27 in total since germination.
Today, the top was removed and set as a cutting.


Big Bud and Purple Zkittlez #1 as well.




Will be watered tomorrow.
This app is really unstable this is my home screen today no matter how many times I close the app and clear the cashe. It has given me a weird home screen in the past (not one like this but not like the normal one). Itās becoming increasingly more often and makes the app a pain to utilize. Can a mod please look into this?
I have the same thing showing on mine at the moment
This is now the new home screen I get
I truly believe the code written for this app is dirty and sloppy. As someone who used to code websites and apps, there is definitely a coding issue. Clean code is imperative to smooth functionsIām getting the same thing this morning, it was annoying as to navigate for a sec.
I donāt have any experience with the coding side of things I just know it took me a good couple of minutes to figure out what was happening. Too early in the day for that lol











