How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respostas · 75753 visualizações
Welcome to the community!
man ik smh my first grow was 5 they germed n two died got to the 4th nod on the last 3 an an other died ā¦my last two lmao ended up with one hurming around the 3rd week into flower ā¦my last weed tittie ended up with its entire root system rotted out n died OVER NIGHT ⦠i missed changing the water for 3 days n cuz i had a dirt/hydro set up
Have you harvest this? Looks like it will be quite a bit of smoke.
Not yet Iām going in tomorrow to do 24 hr darkness before I harvest Sunday.
Believe it will be 9 weeks 4 days Sunday
5 week of flower looks like itās gonna be a long flower periodā¦white pistils still growing all around and some of the middle nodes still little flowers⦠
donāt know the strain but looks like sativa dominant
What you guys think.
BTW thatās only 1 plant and Iām a first time grower so hope wonāt mess it upā¦
Still plenty of time to fatten up. Theyāre looking pretty good. Way better than my first grow.
These tops look pretty thick. How they doing now?
@Outdoorman, I harvested it already, they never swelled up but they were about 15 percent amber on almost the whole plant so I took her down Sunday. Hereās the final outcome
Those look like some pretty decent tops. Well done
They stink to hell and back so hopefully itās good n sheāll last until my new grow room is complete!
Hi Sarge! Youāll still get buds, they just might not be as big and plentiful as might have wanted.
Having to wait out a grow that goes sideways is tough to do. I know first hand. Until my most recent 2 grows, I was hitting really high yields⦠and then I decided to have more control on nutes so I switched to NPK RAW. Both of my last two grows were abysmal. I went from 10 to 14 oz average per plant to just 4 or 5. Iām going back to the nutes I knowā¦
My point is that I waited for two sideways grows to be harvested and though they were smaller yields they both produced some great buds, albeit much smaller than I know I can do.
What light do you have over them? How many actual watts is it pushing? Light quality and intensity are both just as important to growing big buds as the care you provide them is.
@StickyBudHound are you growing outside when you get 10-14oz per plant?
No, those were all inside grow averages. My biggest yield from one indoor so far was 22 oz dry weight on a Jack Herer. I was using 25 gallon fabric containers at the time and Scroggins them to 5 ft x 2.5 ft and vegging them for 9 weeks after manifolding. They were frickin ridiculous to take care of, but the 3.5 pounds from 4 plants was pretty nice for only being able to do 2 grows per year.
This is that 22 oz JH right before harvest.
For the lights question i use 400w hps + 100w led full spectrum so i guess no problem with the lights. And The plant itself looks healthy no deficiencies no nutrients burns and week 5 of flower no yellowing leaves at all not even 1.
So no nutes problems i guess.
Iām just thinking that itās gonna be more then 8 weeks flower period cause all the pistils are white as hell and all the trichoms still clear so maybe it will take 10-12 weeksā¦
And if i get 10oz or more out of this grow Iāll be glad.
Thatās ridiculous 
just a week in on a new grow, nothing special to see so no pics lol. Iāve got
American pie (day7)
jack herer (germinating)
and G14 seeds coming next week.













