Do you live next to a nuclear power plant?![]()
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações
![]()
![]()
fuckin lynx!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I don’t think so I’d be more worried about me lbvs.
Sorry my camera really sucks, this was the best pic I could get to pick up the crazy purple in this black strap!
This is my first exhale bag but I’m surprised have fast it got mold. Is this normal after a little over a month?
I believe that’s fungi I think that’s what creates the co2. Interested to see what others may say
Same here blunt! I know the white is good, I’m unsure about the orange/brown part. I know with fungi once you see colors other than white it’s no bueno. I’m just surprised to see it this early but am unfamiliar with the bags
I can say I did see a noticeable difference once I put this in the tent! The plant that’s behind and didn’t stretch till after I put the bag in is noticeably bigger than the plant that had already stretched before I put it in. Nice to see the difference and know you’re on the right track
No worries its fungi like blunt said it creates co2 so all good lol
Sweet, thank you guys for confirming!
You still loving those octopots jamon?
Thats completely normal for them to look like that.
It will eventually turn into a nasty black sludge type of thing and at that point i replace them because i think that’s when they stop producing
Your spot on. Noticed mine was starting to go black and just discarded it as well
I gotta try these bags. How do you guys set up the exhaust schedule on your tent? I’m assuming you want less air exchange to keep the co2 in.
When i used the tent i exhausted every few hours but now in the room i had it hanging with a rotating fan in room and would just open the door every hour or so. I tend to go in the room a lot during lights on so id like to believe im doing okay with air exchange.
I used to just have my exhaust kick on for 5 minutes every 2 hours to exchange the air and that worked well unless it was getting hot. Adding the controller actually made it harder to maintain the ppm because of temp triggers and stuff but that can be programmed around if necessary too.




