How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respostas · 75756 visualizações

Mjcalifornia

#9074

Think I’m leaning towards octopots as you can remove the plants and clean the reservoir if needed. Also, Jamons plants are absolute monsters in his octopots lol

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9076

Yeah, I think they’re same concept. Does the ac one allow to roots to grow into the reservoir?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9078

For sure. I’ve been holding off until one of the systems clicks in my brain. I have a ton going on so trying to keep it simple

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#9079

Autopots as a concept are brilliant but after a few runs with mine I have found the kits very limiting as far as pot size and stuff goes. The smart valves on the other hand are game changing with the options they open up, my next upgrade is going to be one 4×4 tray with one smart valve to run 5 big fabric pots off the one valve and res.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#9080

About your question on synthetic nutes and organic nutes in the octopot. I recommend using mainly synthetic nutes in the reservoir, with the exception of highly filtered products like fox farms, big bloom.

When you go organic, the soil is loaded and you feed straight water.

One advantage of Octopots is the area between the water and the soil were the roots get tons of oxygen without drying out in the reservoir.

Whichever system you choose, the community with help you with the learning curve.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9081

Which pots would you recommend for the octopot? I see like 3 different options. Also, did you order from Amazon or directly through their site? Amazon doesn’t say what types of pots they are but is cheaper and the site has the options but shipping is $50 which is wild

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9086

Craft blend from buildasoil, Montana grow silica, worm castings and buildaflower. I water with buildaveg for veg and buildabloom for flower

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#9088

I just checked shipping to CA and it’s ridiculous. I am using a different bag all together (rain science) but I suggest the rocket sleeve. I am going to talk to Chris and see why the shipping is so high.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9089


Can’t wait to smoke up my 1st harvest, will let it cure for about 2 weeks due to high temps this time of year in South Africa.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#9090

You will be growing monsters in your new tent. Genetics are everything. Pic high yield plants with a punch

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9091

Already have 2 in Veg and 2 other seedlings, Strains being Odin’s Raven and FENRIR. They coming along well and are showing signs of becoming big ladies😊

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9092

So what I did was order 3 seeds of probably every strain my local genetics company has, plan is to figure out the most conducive genetics for the environment I have setup

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#9093

The owner Chris at Octopots would like you to send him a screenshot of the shipping costs on the Octopot order you were looking at octopotgardens@gmail.com. He said it is all automated by the shipping companies and would like to find out why its so high. I guess this is news to him.

Responder ↗

Responder