Me too I’m using happy frog and my plants are loving it. I also use 6.0 ph water when watering.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14652 respostas · 75756 visualizações
Welcome to the community @BigDaddy1! They look fantastic!!
Sweet picture!
Thank you! This is my first grow ever. They are at 10 weeks…12/12. Just started a couple GDP auto’s. 4 weeks old.
I used pipe cleaners for my LST. They worked pretty good. I just invested in some 90 degree plant training clips I’m using on my GFP Auto’s and they are working pretty good. I have 2-4x4x80 grow tents going with a 2000 watt LED light in each tent.
No harvest yet. Will let you know what my yield is when I do. I must say though, for my first grow ever I am surprised at how well they did.
week 4 of flower. day 77 all together. durbin poison was from clone and Cresendo was from seed
Thank you! Sorry I’ve been off for awhile… Yeah I would do a noose style knot around branches to allow for growth and easy removal once they were ready to harvest.
This is what I have going on right now
Looking good!! @SLIMER75
White widow x crystal meth 7 weeks oldimage|666x500
What light are using?
I have a viparspectra xs1500 and a xs2000. The xs1500 was about $160 and the xs200 was just under $300 @Outdoorman
I’m at day 29 of flower @209MIKE . Getting some colors in the hairs.
Looking good, got some frost starting up too! I have a couple top colas going brown too but it’s early and still the first set of pistils. A good healthy grow can form 3 rounds of pistils and the buds get larger with each round. @BashCrandicoot11























