Just a weekly update:
GDP I @ week 11:
GDP II @ week 6:
If you look close enought, you’ll see a little Afghani poking its way out of the solo cup. One of my home grown seeds. Looks viable.
Punch Pie @ week 8:
84 respostas · 1109 visualizações
Just a weekly update:
GDP I @ week 11:
GDP II @ week 6:
If you look close enought, you’ll see a little Afghani poking its way out of the solo cup. One of my home grown seeds. Looks viable.
Punch Pie @ week 8:
Looking great
Thanks.
Just some interesting observations on my soil mix. It can only sustain one grow in that 7G pot. With a neem/karanja meal top-dress, it seems to have recharged the soil.
As well, I am noticing minor magnesium deficiencies in the GDP although the PP does not. A light soil drench with Epsom Salts helped but it tells me I need to increase the Dolomite Lime in the mix.
Just more stuff for me to chew on.
Cheers everyone and have a safe and happy holidays.
My respects! Organics it’s strong.
For the next cycle, I want to use organic fertilizers from Green House Seeds, they are praised in our Russian-language forums.
Getting close to flip. I believe I finally have some control over the environment with temps that hover between 68-75 and RH 51. That’s been for the whole week.
Here is my ghetto extractor setup:
I had to jam a plastic lid in the hose to further reduce air flow.
Also did some defoliation though it went against my grain but have noticed wet spots where leaves would remain in contact. Should be flipping once they have gone over the stress.
Looking bushy
I keep looking back and feel it may need more defol. What do you think?
21 days after flip you can take all the large and med-large fan leaves
@Sedrik777, why not make your own?
It’s easier for me at home. Yes, and I want this line of fertilizers out of curiosity to try Mineral fertilizers from them I tried, I liked it. Of course, I can make my own food for plants from cheap minerals from the store using the nutrition calculator. But ready-made fertilizers specially balanced for cannabis are easier, though more expensive. The final result is important to me, there is no inspiration for experiments yet.
I’ve read of the defol at 20 and 40 day period but often wondered the significance of it. Another local grower I know did that as well.
I can think of some advantages.
You have seen my plants and the light penetration I’m getting there. On one plant some of the lower flowers are bending the branches down and twisting. I’ve had to tie them up. They’re getting big
It seems that no matter how much I clip off, that GDP still looks bushy though there is good circulation underneath the canopy.
I flipped them on Dec. 27 and removed the restraints to let them finish with minimal stress. I hope I have enough headroom.
Pistils are starting to increase so I should see some budlets coming along. No issues so far with environment or media. They take 2L per day now which I alternate with added molasses.
Should be interesting to see how badly the light will affect final output.
Cheers all.
Looking pretty awesome
Beautiful they have you, the eye rejoices! What a light you have?
Thanks. I am using a TS1000 in the tent and a 10W LED flood lamp in the closet for vegging. It’ll probably get switched around again once I upgrade my lights. I am impressed with that 10W flood I keep about 12" over the young GDP. I am thinking maybe a gang of 3-4 would be good for a small veg area. Cheap too!
Once again, I made sure that the LEDs are now good. I want to switch to LED bulbs. I have a 400-watt Sylvania Grolux high-pressure sodium lamp in my tent. I think two 120 watt LED panels will be enough for a tent of 100 by 100 centimeters.
I’d love to set up my HID again if only I can figure out a way to control temps without resorting to air conditioning.