Is my Baby due for harvest. Pls help me determine
3 respostas · 117 visualizações
Does not look done to me. How many weeks into flower is it?
Have a read here, helpful info and pictures near the end, explains the flowering process.
She’s 4wks into flowering.
I’m a first time grower. Just decided to try her out in a 3 litre container. Started from seedling.
Had an under watering problem one time but was happy when I got her back. That was way before preflowering stage though.
By the way… it’s a natural grow. No extras like fertilizers . Just water and sunlight. Basically growing off nature
With no nutes, I would guess the flower time might be a bit longer assuming she is in good light and temp conditions. Do you know if she is an auto or photo? General rule of thumb is once almost all the pistils have turned red or brown start looking at the trichomes if you can. Jeweler’s loupe, magnifying glass or even a phone with good zoom, quality and steady hands can work.
If I had to guess a couple more weeks at least. But I’m new to the game and I may be way off.
Either way, she looks great!
