Update:
The girls seem to be doing well. Starting to see lots of pistils on the bigger one and the smaller plant is showing them as well. These pics were from yesterday.
We have had thunderstorms the past couple days so I brought them up to the porch. Today was a sunny day so I brought them back to the yard, it is hot today though 84f. I just got home and they were super thirsty and droopy, a little water perked them both back up but I noticed something on the smaller plant. I have 2 roots that are sitting right at the surface that are now green. I also noticed the soil did not soak up the water as fast as it should.
I know that this plant is in a smaller pot but I assumed that would just effect yield, I’m assuming she’s root bound? I have flower and bloom nutrient mix coming tomorrow that I was planning to put on top anyways but is there anything else I should do? I can’t imagine I can transplant her safely now but I don’t really know. Thanks in advance for the long read and any help you can offer.