Morning Guys, it’s 7AM… I have a busy chore day ahead of me… I’m off work today, but that don’t mean I ain’t have “work” to do…
The list of chores for today is quite substantial, as I’m 8 weeks in with my terple strain, about 6 on the Jet Fuel. Jet Fuel #6 x Deluxe Sugar Cane || Terple x Deluxe Sugar Cane
Adjusting lights
Sterilizing & Cleaning
Re-Check Air flow [intake & exaust] + adding a 100mm inline booster for exhaust
Netting
ect…
Instead I’ve done the 1 thing we all know is not the smartest of choices. I for some reason packed a fat wake & bake bowl, now I’m with my chin flat on the table, asking myself why? why did you have to do this!! lol
Now here I am staring into the deep thoughts of nothing, it’s 07:51 now, let’s try that again. lol Have a good day fellows! salute 
