Keep an eye on your terps

32 respostas · 186 visualizações

herr_gruen

#14

The microscope is great, I bought a similar one on eBay last year. The pictures of your trichomes are fantastic.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#16

Only look at the trichomes on the calyxes; those on the sugar leaves turn white first and later amber. When I look at the first picture, they already look pretty good. I would recommend you to check the flowers in the middle. They ripen faster at the top than at the bottom, so you’ll get a better result. If you only check the top, the bottom won’t be as ripe yet.

For harvest, depending on your preference, with 90% white and partly amber/partly clear, you’ll get a Sativa high. From about 20% amber, you’ll get an Indica high.

You know best what you prefer. I hope it was helpful to you.

Responder ↗
TwistedGreens

#19

These are actually all mysteries, got a bonus pack of seeds last year and figured why not.

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#20

Thanks for this recco. Is it hard to hold it steady to take a picture when leaning over the plant?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#22

@TwistedGreens, @Gandalf70 I bought a microphone stand with a phone holder. The microscope also fits into the clamp where the microphone would go. Then, the arm is aligned and the microscope is focused. It works perfectly. I got the item for €20 on eBay.

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#25

Btw, do you (or anyone else) have any experience with the clip-on magnifiers/scopes for phones?

Responder ↗

Responder