Las chorizeras

8 respostas · 71 visualizações

jhonRambow

#1

Does anyone know of a strain with a chorizo or salchichón flavor? It’s been years since I’ve smelled or tasted one, and I’d like to plan my next grow around something like that… best regards :waving_hand: and a thousand thanks to everyone! ! !

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

What the hell! Never even knew that existed. I’m intrigued now :rofl:

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#4

Well yes folks, a few years ago a great friend of mine grew some plants with very distinct aromas of salami and chorizo!!! Now you see many with a meaty influence!! But where have those strains with aromas and flavors of chorizo or salami gone!?! That’s why I’m asking the community for help to make a selection of strains most similar to those of the past! Best regards :waving_hand: :wink: :+1:

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#5

MEAT BREATC. This strain is seriously a safe bet, if you want a savory profile, with a mild touch of black pepper and very pronounced meaty and cured meat nuances!?!

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#6

You amaze me every time :rofl::ok_hand:t3:
Never seen or smelled savory strains before :face_with_peeking_eye:. But I would definitely try it

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#7

How many people are on this platform? :sweat_smile:

Still, nobody has been able to tell me which strains can offer me a salty flavor with meaty and charcuterie nuances!!! THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE AI, A GREAT ALLY THESE DAYS… is it just me or do I have the slight feeling :thinking: that on this platform there are a lot of people observing and very few contributing? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My humble opinion, greetings :waving_hand: to all the bright-eyed people :wink:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8

It’s still a relatively small amount of people on here but it’s been growing fast lately.

this is what Google says for strains that might have what you are looking for.

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#9

Thank you very much! :people_hugging:

You can tell who is here to contribute … great gesture on your part :wink:

Responder ↗

Responder