So this app and everything about it is awesome. It’s completely ideal to have the grow log as well as the forum all in one place, easy peasy.
The only thing I’ve noticed about this app that is a bummer is how if you accidentally press the back button on the top, it takes you back to your grow log and logs you out of the community. It gets annoying when you’re say, checking out a thread and you want to go back to check a different one in the topic so you press the back arrow and then you’re logged out. So then you have to go log back in and find wherever you were before. Unless I am missing it, it seems there isn’t really an intuitive way to just go back a previous page. It seems like if you click on a thread to read it, you have to either press the back button and get logged out to get out of it, or press the 3 line menu icon on the left hand side and press the ‘community’ button. Which brings you to the main home thread of the forum. Which I guess is better than being logged out and having to log back in, but it’s still not ideal. I’d still have to go back and hunt the topic I was exploring instead of just being able to go back one step.
I hope this all makes sense, I apologize if not hah. Trying to explain something you’re not even completely sure on is tough 
To the admins and whatever other staff are involved in this app - thank you.