Machu picchu de "perfect tree"

4 respostas · 60 visualizações

3xt3nd3d

#2

Hi, since the seed was placed in napkins, 93 hours have already passed, that is, just under 4 days. I won’t consider it slow growth yet, but rather normal; it’s certainly not vigorous growth.
What I did see is that in the substrate cup, which has expanded clay at the base and no coco (it’s very compact), there are “spiderwebs” on the top. I doubted whether it was the product of an insect or mycorrhizae. What do you think? To me, they seem like mycorrhizae.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#4

fatal accident!!! it fell to the ground, and the worst happened, its root apex, the meristem, broke.
I quickly removed it from the substrate and put it back in the germinator, we’ll see if it survives, more details are in the Growlog, I’ll wait a few days and if it stops being white after 48 hours I’ll have to consider it lost in action

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#5


For now, it has gone into the substrate, and just in case, I germinated a permanent market.

Responder ↗

Responder