Those are some beautiful trees
Huge![]()
Magic ![]()
20 respostas · 151 visualizações
Those are some beautiful trees
Huge![]()
Magic ![]()
I’m speechless and thrilled myself ( yay ).
Well then, all I can say is:
Wishing you a fat harvest, awesome aroma & of course killer
quality ![]()
![]()
![]()
Magic ![]()
Ditto
. Let’s see what the three look like in four weeks.
How do you treat powdery mildew purely organically?
Had that problem outdoors last year and the year before that and it drove me crazy.
![]()
I take a packet of baking powder, 20ml of canola oil and mix it with two liters of water. And spray the leaves. Let it sit for about an hour. But then I rinse the plant clean several times with lukewarm water afterwards. Since she’s already in flower. To preserve the good flavor. Washing it clean is a bit tedious, but what wouldn’t you do for your girls.
I deleted “Organic” just to be safe. Who knows if baking powder is purely organic haha. ![]()
Baking powder, a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and a mild acid bound with starch.
In my opinion, well ![]()
It was all of natural origin at some point, I think it can be categorized under home remedies.
If it helps. Thank you.
![]()
![]()
Also good and for soil activation: Instructions: Unfermented yeast fertilizer (Safest method)
This method is best suited for indoor and outdoor growing, as it does not ferment heavily in the pot and does not attract fungus gnats. [1]
Hey @Martin1976
Better get yourself some harvest helpers ![]()
![]()
![]()
that’s so much if you wet trim all of that by hand.
You need this brother here ![]()
Good luck, Good Grow
When I increase my grow from three plants to thirty plants .![]()
At first glance, if you don’t know the device, you might think that the device is a machine used to mix Lotto Totto balls.![]()
If you put some kind of mulch on them… Be it clean and previously treated straw, or even cardboard, and that way you prevent the moisture from rising up to the lowest branches of the plant… and you help the substrate evaporate moisture quickly, thus allowing the plant to feed more efficiently… best regards
Best of luck with your grow!!! ![]()
This is going to be really fat ![]()
![]()
Well done ![]()
@Martin1976
If they are well protected from rain now. It’s going to be something really fine
Really beautiful ![]()
Oh yes, how right you are. I’m as excited as a little dog getting a bone. ![]()
Standing under the awning. gg
Gorgeous, this is really going to be something ![]()
![]()
![]()
Crazy reddish discoloration, I think that comes from the big temperature differences ![]()
Not sure, but I think the plants could use a bit more juice; the leaves are already very light, which means the plant is already drawing reserve energy from the leaves. That’s OK for the late flowering stage, but I don’t think you’re there yet
Best regards and Happy Growing