Mentor needed

2 respostas · 59 visualizações

DamitBobby

#1

The helper needs help.

What strain are you growing? Fem
Are you growing Indoor.
Are you using nutrients? Which ones? How much? Advance nutrition ph perfect complete packet, silica force , recharge and flawless finish .

Gelato, somango, kiwi papaya, strawberry haze, skittles and Tijuana . They all were a rescue from a clearing out shop was previously in rock wool but did not take to soil well. So I know i wasn’t supposed to but the tent smells funny so took them out best I could and repotted I. A light mix . Using SF-G1500 currently 45cn and 25% light . 24 c temp and 50% humidity. Just have a light feed that was halved about a day ago. I knew to this and thought it would be a cool project.

So any suggestions besides me never buying rockwool and not using the correct materials for said plants in said grow material.

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#2

Hey hey,

Since my last run, I’ve only been growing plants one at a time. That eliminates having to adjust to many different plants with different needs.

I recently started growing mineral-based with fertilizer and additives from Plagron.
I mix my own Calmag from Canna Mono Calcium and Canna Mono Magnesium.

I use feminized strains. Starting in Plagron Lightmix and later in Plagron Growmix mixed with mycorrhizae.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#3

@DamitBobby

First of all, welcome to the community :oncoming_fist:t3:,

The fact that you rescued the ladies when a shop closed down does you credit, and you have indeed taken on a big challenge taking care of so many different plants. They all have more or less different care requirements. So the learning curve you’re facing is steep, but not impossible :folded_hands:t3:

I recommend choosing the GWJ community as your mentor, asking questions, and sharing details about your grows. The more you tell us about your grows, the more answers we can give you. Looking at some of the users’ Grow Logs here would also help you.

What you’ve shared about your setup so far helps us help you. Meaning, the ladies are a bit stressed from the whole transition, and the stage they are currently in also requires higher humidity. Around 70% would be the range where the plants recover and grow well again. Pay attention to air circulation in the environment

Best regards and Good Grow
SmartPlants

Responder ↗

Responder