Milky Way F1 Royal Queens seeds

37 respostas · 502 visualizações

EMASF

#1

I received an automatic seed as a gift today and I’m going to try F1 even though I haven’t had good experiences.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#4

Today I put the seed in a 12ltr pot in soil with high humidity after being in a glass of water for 2 days.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#7

This It is developing little by little I increased the light intensity a little and raised the light more

Responder ↗
EMASF

#9

With only 12 days of this Just 12 days after successfully germinating, let’s see how it develops.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#11

I increased the light intensity and it improved

Responder ↗
EMASF

#13

The next time I water, I start watering with half the amount of nutrients.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#15

It’s growing fast, making it approximately 30 days. At the end of the week, it should enter pre-flora, I think.It’s growing fast, making it approximately 30 days. I think it should enter pre-flowering stage at the end of the week. I only give half the amount of nutrients.

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#18

Looking really good! Maybe consider tucking some of the bigger fan leaves and/or some gentle LST?

Responder ↗
EMASF

#19

Lst is no longer possible, the trunk is very hard But remove some leaves

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#20

Look into Kyle Kushman and his way of doing lst, he calls it Kushman chiropractic. He pinches and twists the stems to create a week point so you can lower the branches. A knot will form in that spot and strengthen the branches. Some believe this can help increase the flow of nutes. You can do this to just about any stem or branch on the plant.

Responder ↗

Responder