Nope not heard a word about the actual work taking place. Plus once the works bin done he wants to increase the rent. I have no issues with the place and the rent as it stands atm. I was also 3/4 of the way through repainting and no point to continue if he’s having all the work done waste of my time.
At the time I packed everything up I had 4 plants on the go. X2 auto were 3 weeks old plus a little bonsai I could let go. The other one was photo vegged for 21 weeks and few weeks from harvest witch i hid outside but had minimal care.
I managed to Harvested it luckily and omg it was a surprise when smoking it not sure how and why with the conditions left to fight for itself.
IL hopefully show you when iv figured out what’s going on as my photos don’t seem to want to upload 