Thanks! I figure it was okay but don’t want to start any trouble since I use this app so much and would hate to be on the shit list lol
Mushrooms?
57 respostas · 561 visualizações
Lmao completely understand so no worries there bud
I’m glad to see there’s a lot of interest tho. My spores come tomorrow and still waiting for bag to be shipped so I’ll keep you guys updated and ask questions as I go. Super excited! Not a huge mushroom fan but every so often especially on my desert trips I love them lol
It may become legal here in MA if it passes voting this year and 5-10 cities have already deprioritized when found with it in possession so might be something i dabble in growing once a year
My cousin is super into them so I bought an ounce this past weekend and ate a stem and watched Willy wonka. Forgot how much fun it was when you don’t overdo it!
I fully agree. I was never to into them until recently and its more for resetting my mind than anything and like 1 or 2 times a year type deal and figured it doesnt hurt to learn something new to grow
That’s how I feel. I don’t really smoke much weed either but really enjoy the challenge so figured I’d try this too. Thankfully my wife doesn’t care to know what I’m growing and I’ve got plenty of space on our property to hide if needed ![]()
![]()
![]()
what she dont know wont hurt you lol
Any spore syringe suppliers you guys recommend? I found Spore Vision and bought one from them but it looks like there are a ton! Also, any recommendations on the all in one grow bags? I bought mushroom supply’s 5 lb bag but was also interested in the north spore grow bag. It’s my first test run so figured you guys would have some input
Also any input on best type to grow? I did the golden teacher ones cuz I read those are best for beginners but would love to hear other opinions
Yes GT will be fantastic for your firsr grow they are super prolific
For your first time maybe use one of the pre-made bags but if you like it move to oats or bird seed in quart jars its much much cheaper and easier then you add it to whatever you want or fruit it out of the jar but I always put mine in a tub. The 20 dollar boomer shroomer tub on Amazon is the absolute easiest way I have seen to grow them. I swear to you that they are so easy you don’t have to do anything but load it. I will tell you now do not mist and fan your tubs they will contam every single time just about unless you have them in a clean room. Like not a clean room but like a lab clean room.
I used fish or die fungi for mine and Oregon High Spore. The Oregon High Spore was out of business last time I checked and it was a shame because he had great stuff. I loved the lueasitic Penis envy he had or however you spell it. Its like spotted penis evny. I loved the albino penis envy from Philly Golden Teacher but its 30 bucks a syringe last time I got one because it comes with a cool business card with art drawn by his wife on them. I would suggest going to his site anyway and reading everything. That’s pretty much where I learned everything. Well I actually learned by messing up several times after a great first run and thinking I was the shit. But then I had 2 or 3 failures in a row from bad technique. I now know that getting your sub to field capacity is the most important part after having everything clean.
Hell yeah thanks for the info! I’ll definitely take a look and heard the penis envy is great but was told to start with the gt cuz it’s easier. I bought those all in one bags too make it easier to learn to start but will eventually move up. The bags seem very easy so I’m hoping for the best. Can’t wait to go to the moon ![]()
![]()
![]()
Does the Philly site only do prints? It’s labeled as trading cards lol.
Got it, so you order the “trading card” and get the LC? Def gonna give them a try if so. I got my first round today so am gonna see how that goes and expand from there. Thanks for your guidance man!
MagicMyco all the way. We have a great community .
You won’t be disappointed if it’s anything like my experience.
I’m open to trying everything. What kind do you guys recommend from those sites?
Ahh i remember when i made that exact comment and someone sent me the a link to the grindr app. It fucked my head up a little bit and now im a vip subscriber somehow