My first, a northern light auto

6 respostas · 118 visualizações

Mjcalifornia

#2

Welcome to the community! Is that a photo or auto seed? What kind of soil? Any nutrients? What’s the environment? There are a lot of people here that can help you, so you’re in a good spot!

Responder ↗
Firsttimegrower

#4

Its a auto, its just soil bought at a flowershop no perlite. But i will add that to next grow. I accidently overfed it so it got notrution deffency but i flushed it out and now it has been growing nicely again. The first pair of leaves still look a bit wierd tho. Havnt watered it since i flushed it.

How long shall i wait before starting with fertilizer again?

Sry for my bad english im from sweden.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#5

No worries! I normally wait till the soil is dry knuckle deep before watering. I’d definitely continue feeding the nutrients next time you water too. You’ll definitely run into problems with that soil tho. A good and cheap soil is fox farms ocean forest. I use that an add amendments after each grow so that I can reuse the soil

Responder ↗
Firsttimegrower

#7

Going allright, soon haverest my first one! Forgot to update for long but did just now!

P.s gnaget - j-södra 2016 such a beutiful memory. Now its sad times in div 1. You guys started this season good tho, even tho your match against norrköping was pretty wierd!

Cheers to you my fellow northsman

Responder ↗

Responder