My FIRST HARVEST! (Not too happy)

5 respostas · 152 visualizações

KemsahB

#1


Each set of hangers is harvested from a different plant. Sour Diesel & Strawberry cough 11 weeks of flower. Casey Jones 10 weeks of flower. I feel like I harvested too early but the plants appeared to stop growing. I guess it all depends on the quality of smoke.

Responder ↗
KemsahB

#3

The pistils were mostly brown and curled and I thought all of the trichomes were milky but I looked more closely once I cut the plants down and I noticed some were still clear on certain buds and there was very little amber.



Responder ↗
Rolling_Stoned

#4

Still.nice and frosty!

Let us know what the high is like.

Maybe next time wait for a hit more amber if you desire.

Responder ↗
LostPunaGenetics

#5

A lot of time the top gets done much faster than the bottom. I just cut the plant in half and let the rest finish. And remember autos and fems will always be smaller and less vigorous than regular seeds

Responder ↗

Responder