It hit me this morning - that kind of
“Just quickly go water.” Moment.
So I watered all the cuttings.
Oh, they look good.
“Might as well top them quickly.”
Yep. That happened quickly and just like that too ![]()
And whoever paid close attention will have noticed that not only this was done quickly and on the fly.
Oh no.
So hold on.
![]()
![]()
Also,
OPERATION: Graft Head
Was launched.
While you’re at it, scalpel out, everything sterilized as best as possible. Sounds bad.
Disinfected.
There they still stand like this.
And then I started cutting..
For my Bonsai Tum, I got some grafting tape, which is somehow just cling film on a small roll. Doesn’t matter.
It’s available and will be used now.
Hurry hurry, before someone upstairs notices that I just wanted to water.

Done and right on time.
Upstairs, vacuuming is already happening and it was noticed.
We also still wanted to quickly finish painting the apartment upstairs.. ![]()
![]()
![]()
So we did that quickly too.
Now I’ll wait for the bread machine to spit out that thing and smoke a small bowl.
If it works, there’ll be more here soon.
Always viewable in the Growlog:
Permanent Marker 1 Klon 1
Dantes Inferno Mile high Dave
































