they are beautiful, they have neither deficiencies nor excesses, it truly surprises me since you are a beginner, I congratulate you and keep it up.
if you want some advice (although you don’t need it) it would be:
tie strings to the edge of the pot and open the branches to separate them (so when the sun rotates, the branches don’t block each other’s light)
oh yes, and lastly, it just occurs to me to warn you that cannabis likes the substrate (soil) to be lighter / spongier / airier. (you will get the roots to grow faster, and therefore it will eat more, drink more, and grow more) usually a coco brick is bought, which is very very cheap, it is moistened and mixed with the soil (watch a video)
but I truly congratulate you, they are very beautiful and very healthy, they are happy plants.
I hope to see you more around here, there are sections of the forum where we all upload photos every week, we share our things, problems, stories.
the forum community is very good people, they always support and help, plus you can also help and share things.
regarding cheap nutrients, for vegetation I don’t know what you used but it went very well because no deficiencies are seen, for flowering, I PERSONALLY, use mineral, NOT ORGANIC.
if you are interested it is called MPK, and it is very very cheap, 500gr cost me a little less than 20 euros, but very few grams are added per watering, so it will last you a lifetime, if you want less quantity and spend less, I must recommend the Chinese page that starts with ALI, there you will find small bags for 2 or 3 dollars. it usually comes with nitrogen 0 phosphorus 52 potassium 34, NPK 0-52-34.
you can also buy algae, etc, etc, etc.
were you referring to this with cheap nutrients?
or would you prefer us to help you with organic ones to prepare at home?