:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respostas · 7514 visualizações

Bentgenetics

#108

Happy 2nd birthday :tada:. Save the box. My kids had more fun with that then the gift :laughing:.

Responder ↗
DamoUK

#110

Oops first photo post. Have I got the wrong idea

Responder ↗
Eli

#113

Again, what a lucky girl! I wish you are having a happy birthday!!
And I need a bed like this for my niece. Was it hard to put together?

Responder ↗
Eli

#114

I have a special love for this kind of pics. The tiny things are usually hard to appreciate, and they are important too! Thank you Flax

Responder ↗
Eli

#115

Wooooww, what a great photo! You can see the silver.

Responder ↗
Eli

#116

How is it working Blaze? Are you having fun together?

Responder ↗
Eli

#117

Alooooo!!! Happy Friday!!!
Look, I am at Buenos Aires City, and I took a picture of the train station building at Retiro. It is a historic building, which was inaugurated in 1915.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#119

Honestly, it kinda was. The parts were miss labeled, so we had to figure it out as we went. The labor part was not too bad. She loves it so it was well worth it!

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#123

Ugh! We are battling those damn things here in the south! They’re everywhere! We live on a horse farm so they are super bad around our place! Cool picture though!

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#126

Very nice! Our cucumbers are getting way too much sun and arent getting ripe. They’re huge, just not tasty. So I decided to just take them to the range and use them as targets! :cowboy_hat_face:

Responder ↗

Responder