:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respostas · 7514 visualizações
Damn that sucks man fk them raccoons
Wow, wish my phone would do this
I feel you @Bentgenetics ,
I don’t know what I would do if my snotty brat was gone ![]()
and this is the place where we find rest…
A great week for all of you!!!
![]()
Damn, I cant believe I forgot about Photo Friday!!!
Anywho, this is a few years old. I use to ride with a ton of guys around my area, but they like to act too wild, so I had to part ways. Doing 100mph down a crowded public road in town isnt my idea of a good time. Now I mainly ride with my dad and brother, maybe a really good friend every now and then, but some guys ride like they have something to prove
I dont have time for that nonsense! I’ve rode my entire life and it just feels like part of me. Makes me feel free and in control of this crazy life we live! Hope everyone has a super fast week and please be safe!
It’s better waking up in your bed then in a hospital bed or worse.
For sure. Dont get me wrong, I love cruising through the country and enjoying some beautiful curves (as much as the next guy
) and I love doing wheelies, but I do all that at my own pace and for me. At the end of the day, I have a family that expects me home and safe.
My first thought was that you were joking. I am so sorry, I cannot imagine how you must have felt.
I am still afraid of motorcycles… And I am 38 years old. I think that it won’t change, although I feel I am losing experiences because of it.
Ive been a rider my whole life and I can confidently say you are missing out. For me my plants are my first relaxing spot and the road on my bike is my second.
Im 33 and was raised on bikes. I can have an extremely rough day and riding will take all that away. Its called wind therapy for a reason! Its not for everyone, but its definitely for this guy!
I sometimes stick a can in the back tire of my kids bike and pretend i got a dirt bike
Congratulations! I love them!!! Specially when they are cooked with onion, carrots, and mushrooms, and served with pasta. ![]()
Fridays have been coming fast!
This friday ill share one of the birthday gifts we got my daughter. She’ll be 2 on the 13th and has been sleeping in a pack and play her whole life. We bought this super nice crib, but for some reason she didnt like it, so it never got used. Well shince shes getting to be a big girl, she need a big girl bed, right? My wife picked it out and i spent last tuesday putting it together. Its super cute and has plenty of room for her and us! She loves it!
Happy Friday!
Happy 2nd birthday
. Save the box. My kids had more fun with that then the gift
.
Oops first photo post. Have I got the wrong idea











