@Demonrage75 is right that it needs rest periods in between, otherwise it cannot recover.
Primer Cultivo --Criticas constructivas --
78 respostas · 643 visualizações
Thank you very much !!!
As always, thank you very much
No worries! No one can know everything there is to know about growing. We all started out knowing very little about the subject. We have all asked questions, so ask away. We still ask questions even if it’s just for confirmation of something.
Yes, yes, obviously I ask, I’m sure it will turn out better than trial and error… it takes much more time and money… a lot of money and time… anyway, money aside, I love to cultivate… thank you very much for your support… here’s a photo from today… the stretching has already started
That’s looking better and better
Leaves are what power the growth. I only remove leaves that no longer get much light, and that doesn’t happen until well into flower.
My girls never grow fast until the 12/12 flip, they get maybe 12-18 inches (but then I mainline, so that removes some height) max before I flip.
Good morning, thank you very much for your comment. Yes, it seems I did the opposite by defoliating the leaves that receive the most light, and I set it back a bit… but well, I gained a very good structure and I was scared that it wasn’t stretching… hug
The “error” part of “trial and error” is often how I learn best. lol
“Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” - Sir Terry Pratchett
Status Check (Post-watering Day):
A visual inspection was carried out after environmental stabilization. It was confirmed that the plants show no signs of light stress (no burns or curved edges) or over-fertilization. The foliar color is optimal, reflecting efficient assimilation of the 800-900 ppm load applied yesterday.
Operational Adjustments:
-
Lighting: The efficiency of the current setup was validated (40 cm distance from the panel to the top of the structure, 50% intensity).
-
Technical Monitoring: PPFD measurement confirmed at 570 \mu mol/m^2/s, an ideal value for the current stage.
-
Structure Management: Trellising was adjusted on the repaired branch to provide greater support; it was decided to keep the foliar mass intact to maximize photosynthetic capacity.
Finishing the stretch, a few more days and we reach day 21 of flower …we will do the final pruning and cleanup to start fattening up hopefully beautiful resinous buds …Greetings to everyone from Argentina
Good evening everyone …with a lot of pain and fear, I did the last pruning and lollipoppig on the girls, almost finishing the stretch …Wish me luck !!! hahaha hugs
[grid]
!
Lookin pretty damn great to me!!
Good evening, thank you very much … I hope it turns out well … we’ll know soon … hugs
Good morning !!! this is how they spent their day after a major haircut … now they’re resting like this …
Wow, that looks awesome ![]()
Good Grow
This will be a great grow































