I use a bunch of ro water and it gets expensive. I keep dumping gallons down the toilet and I got to thinking "what if I clean the shit out of my AC and dehumidifier and keep it clean and filter the water and reuse it.
I started looking at Berkeley and that was too expensive. After some inputs, Chat gtp came up with this kit from shtf and go. Made in the USA! $38
Just uses two food grade buckets I got at home Depot cheap, under $6. Amazon is sold out of the kit, but I think you can get it directly from shtf and go.
I am going to clean my coils with peroxide and simple green coil cleaner to save filter life.
I will use this about 2-3 times a year and use straight 3% hydrogen peroxide every month.
The water in the tanks after cleaning will be discarded and the tanks cleaned.
It might be more work, but it will help me feel better about my water usage. Why not, I am a disabled veteran with tons of time and limited funds.







