Any good seed banks you may have would be amazing!!!
Seed bank help
13 respostas · 104 visualizações
Advanced seeds, sweet seeds, barneys farm, dutch passion, dinafem, high speed buds, sensi seeds, Royal Queen seeds, 00 seeds, fast buds, originalsensible…etc
For autos Night Owl Seed by Daz
Thanks guys looking for some green crack seeds lol
Seedbank.com and marijuana-seeds.nl
I’ve never even tried to buy seeds online, isn’t it still illegal just for having seeds? I dunno, I just seem sketched out on ordering seeds over the internet unless you all have and it’s completely okay.
I’m in the US does that change anything? 
You need to know your state law!
This is one thing that hurt no one. Illegal and all!



First question you make after register, is about, if it is legal or illegal to buy seeds online!! Not one doubt about growing🤔
Are you a police man, agent Smith? JohnSmith.
Zion is not here, we do not know Neo and his gang. Our matrix is different. Its a greenmatrix.
Your question was very strange. Sorry.
I bought from Royal Queen Seeds and they are great
Wow. Mr @JohnSmith deleted his comments about buying seeds online.
Only my answers are there!



I am wondering…yes i am.
If on the east coast check out north Atlantic seed company lots of varieties (has green crack) and every get free seeds with every purchase
You can buy seeds anywhere in USA they are considered souvenir seeds now that hemp has been taking off the federal drug list seeds can be shipped any state legally



