Just wondering where to get some good quality auto seeds in the USA not ilgm as they are over priced, I currently use Msnl, but just want to try something else.
Seeds,seeds,seeds
8 respostas · 145 visualizações
totally agree about ilgm! im waiting on some to arrive from Premium seed market, they were fairly priced and good reviews on google i hope they show up haha 
Crop king seeds and pacific seed bank have been good for me except PSB stopped shipping to Canada lol
I’m going to check them all out.
i got my 10 seeds from PSM ! ill lyk how they grow eventually lol
shipping only took 5 days !
I use North Atlantic Seeds. Very pleased.
Welcome to the community and thank you for your input
Royal Queen Seed,s . Sweetseeds.com. and welcome to the community @abbyd1121 ,
All seeds iv got in both these Seed banks perfect, stealth shipping 3to5 days
Royal Queen Seeds and Pure Breeding.