Hope here is where I share this for the contest
September's Growlog of the Month with Royal Queen Seeds! š±
25 respostas · 451 visualizações
My Humboldt Poddy Mouth⦠just flipped, itās been a bit of an adventureā¦
High everyone ![]()
Then Iād also like to join in here.
24K Auto by Seed Supplier
I built myself a DIY grow cabinet and Iām currently on my first run with it. Just to get to know the conditions and test it out. So far, Iām happy with everything.
Feel free to check it out. ![]()
![]()
Wishing all participants good luck.. ![]()
Spot on
Good luck @Otto1407
Good luck, growers! Awesome stuff so far
![]()
Moin. Iām throwing my Royal Gorilla into the race.
Wishing all participants good luck ![]()
This year has been extremely satisfying so far and I canāt wait to see what the next month brings!! ![]()
Danteās Inferno - Clearwater Genetics x Tiki Madman - Mile High Dave Cut
Coltivazione attuale 1 settimana di fioritura .
Moin moin Growlings ![]()
,
Iāve never taken part in something like this beforeā¦![]()
But since things are finally going well for me after a loooong long time, Iām just joining in. Even if it looks a bit bare⦠![]()
āFor Real..ā it really says in there what Iāve done. Up to this point. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, the timing when switching the flowering phase to 12/12 should be familiar. I thinkā¦
Harvest is expected between early and mid-October. ![]()
![]()
With that in mind, have a peaceful week and donāt forget!
Grow on everyone ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hello,
if I may give you a tip.
Your fans are blowing the heat from the lights directly onto the plants. This could have unpleasant consequences during flowering.
You could mount the fans below the lights to avoid the hot spot.
Best regards
Good afternoon, how do you enter these contests or championships? Best regards, good luck to everyone!!
Go to your Growlog, copy the link at the top right, and post it here.
Well, thereās quite a lot going on here this month.
My Sour Diesel should be in there.
That was a thirsty lady and by now she has lost all her excess water
Hello:)
Well, Iām a living soil biologist, and this time Iām going to crush my 2x2 with a hunt of 6 seeds from Bloom Seed Co looking for washers (2x Strawberry Chocolate (Swampwater Fumez x Strawberry Guava) and 4x The Hive (Honey Banana x Papaya)). For this GrowLog of the month contest, here is the one for the Hives ( The Hive (#1, #2, #3 y #4) growlog - Grow with Jane ), I want you to check out the photos and see how consistent Iāve been:) Despite how small they are, those who stick around and check out my Instagram (@toquesote@toquesote) will see the quality I usually reach with Living Soil and some homemade ferments (JADAM, KNF, FPE); youāll really enjoy seeing how fast theyāre going. As soon as they finish their 3rd week of rooting, Iāll transplant them into 1-gallon pots, wait a week or two for growth, make clones (heads up so you stay tuned for my clone SOP in under 7 days, organic with aloe), and once the mother plants are preserved a week after taking clones, Iāll switch to flowering. The point of this cycle is to show you that you can do a good selection with a few (but good) seeds in a small space.
Later Iāll show you how to make around 2,500 seeds in the same space with a regular male and 3 females so youāll never need seeds again:)
Happy smoking, and better harvests! ![]()
@jhonRambow
You should also share the Growlog here in this section. Then you can take part too.
Best regards
As far as I know, the deadline for registration is September 25th.
that would be this Friday.
But since you know everything so much better, I donāt need to give you any lectures on how to deal with other people.
You do your thing,
Best regards
Since I didnāt want to burden this post with pointless discussions, I refrained from doing so.
But alright, we bipolars should be able to talk straight.
Iāve already experienced your ādirectā choice of words in other threads, and other users pointed it out to you there as well.
This is a community, not just a cannabis sub-area.
Many users have been here for a long time, while others are newly joining.
What connects us all is not just this plant, but also the community itself. That also includes, letās say, a nicer choice of words that, in my opinion, isnāt so condescending.
We all started somewhere, and everyone deserves respect.
I think itās great what youāre growing in topsoil, and you can certainly contribute a lot with your great knowledge.
However.
One should re-read their posts before sending and try to put oneself in the shoes of, for example, a beginner reading your stuff.
Just in general.
And what you discuss privately with @Eli and why you werenāt approved, I donāt know.
I am a moderator to ensure a good atmosphere here.
Please
letās try to make the best out of this.
Greetings from the Ruhr region.

