I got the exhale bag. Like $30 and supposedly should last 2 grows but we’ll see lol
Sharing is caring!
28 respostas · 384 visualizações
The big one is going on grow 3 for me but should probably replace it. Not to mention i didnt bothering monitoring co2 which was dumb of me and i should probably do when i order the naxt bag
Depending on how hot it gets mine usually last 5-6 months. Im not sure about over there but i can get other brands that are exactly the same as exhale but half the price which means i double up and run 2 in the 8×4
Yeah the bag says up to a year but i doubt it and just going to replace it this week
I gotta say, I was skeptical since the room my tent is in have plenty of people and therefore co2 but I can literally see the difference. One plant is a week or two behind the other so hit the stretch after I put the bag in and it’s huge with twice at many bud sites it feels like. Worth the $30 for sure
I also have to agree worth the money and i went with the $60 bag and suppose to last a year but idk how accurate that is and also just buying the $30 bag every other grow
I’m gonna try to start smoking more this summer! Definitely gonna be indulging in some mushrooms for sure. Nothing better than sitting in the backyard listening to music and drifting off a bit
Do it!!! Enjoy the fruits of your work. This is why we do this all this after all! ![]()
Indeed, we’re the cows that drink their own milk ![]()
![]()
![]()
Grabbing either some jedi mind fk or jack frost tonight for a little weekend trip and cant wait till summer to sit outside all night and chill during the nice nights
Hell yeah! I grew some Jedi last year and it was great. Those all in one bags from mushroom supplies are really easy and I got the spores from sporevision or hellospore.
My brother in law has been growing them in grain last few months and ended up with a really nice yield this go around and had my options of jedi, jack frost, penis envy, and i forget what the 4th kind is but picked up and eighth of the envy and frost now just waiting for the weekend lol
That’s so awesome, I’ve been running into contamination issues the past couple runs but I have two bags that are pinning and ready to start producing so saying a prayer. I’m gonna try the uncle Ben’s tek next run. Enjoy your trip to the moon, nothing more peaceful! lol
![]()
![]()
fuckin Lynx!
Before and after the harvest! ![]()
Yup! Really excited for my next harvest, lookin good so far!
Man, me too!