First off, hi everyone. I just wanted to share this, maybe it will help someone.
- Potting soil
- Fertilizer
First step, I mix up five gallons at a time, easier measurements. According to the packages. I mix both fertilizers together, cause the veg has calcium.
Second step, I fill five one gallon pots. Water until run off. Now I set them aside. We will get back to this.
Third step, fill up five solo cups, just with the potting soil out of the bag. This is because they’re is fertilizer in the soil. Just enough to feed for a month.
Step four, back to the gallon pots with the mix of fertilizers. Keep watering the soil until ready to transplant into, should be about a month. This is because it’s the organic fertilizer, it takes about a month to break down. So when you transplant it’s ready for the plants to uptake.
Just repeat for the final pot size, and I make a tea once a month tell flower.
Happy growing



