I’m growing outside in New England. This is Gorilla Burger. Flowering time of 65-70 days. I’m at day 53 and I’m finding bud rot. Wondering if this plants looks mature enough to harvest or let it ride and continue to inspect or caterpillars and bud rot?
Should I harvest or not?
2 respostas · 34 visualizações
Leave them standing longer, you’ll get more out of it if you wait. It would be a shame if the potency suffers because it wasn’t ready. Carefully put the affected areas into bags before cutting them off so the spores don’t spread. Check them regularly, with a bit of luck the damage will be kept to a minimum.
In the 60x image you can see the THC is still clear, and ideally, depending on the desired effect, it should be harvested with the little heads in amber and you’ll ensure the most positive effect!!! If you let the THC get color completely, its effect will be negative…
Take advantage of this so it generates more and more resin…
You still have a few more days
Best of luck with your grow ![]()
![]()




