Show your frosty buds
129 respostas · 1576 visualizações
Those look impressive Cliff!
Thanks Man, thats the two Mainbuds from my dutchpassion Tropical Tangie
That looks really delicious. If I can give you a tip, use a pair of scissors when trimming is a pair of scissors for sewing. They are very sharp and you can style the buds very nicely with them.
,
man I definitely need some employees
Cliff
That looks delicious!
Your haze looks great. I am tired of the airy buds that come along with growing haze. I just finished some Lemon Haze and it will be my last.
I got sick of the long flower times for most haze types indoors, i had them go as long as 14-15 weeks which is a brutal wait.
Thanks buddys, So when you smoke it, the duration really pays off. I had it with two others that I had harvested before, so I was relaxed and didn’t feel any pressure. I think it’s the mix that does it. And I think my buds are so nice and firm because it gets really cold here at night. That’s probably also the reason why everything turns purple and looks very autumnal.
From now on I’m chilling out. I got 204g out of my three plants. With two more late flowering plants and two that I’ve just moved, there should be a steady supply.
Cliff
Golf ball size dense nugs from the lowers. One pic shows
the bud the other shows where the bud is in my garden although blurry lol
Mephisto Wedding x Grape Walker Kush
Strawberry Nugga x Northern Cheese Haze
Didn’t come out too bad. SNxNCH had an excellent uplifting effect. Smelled like Parmesan cheese. MWxGWK was straight to the head, immediately followed by a “i don’t wanna do jack” attitude. Tasted like grape.
Thanks for sharing!























