Show your frosty buds

129 respostas · 1576 visualizações

Cliff_36

#21

Thanks buddys, So when you smoke it, the duration really pays off. I had it with two others that I had harvested before, so I was relaxed and didn’t feel any pressure. I think it’s the mix that does it. And I think my buds are so nice and firm because it gets really cold here at night. That’s probably also the reason why everything turns purple and looks very autumnal.
From now on I’m chilling out. I got 204g out of my three plants. With two more late flowering plants and two that I’ve just moved, there should be a steady supply.
:v: Cliff

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#22

Golf ball size dense nugs from the lowers. One pic shows
the bud the other shows where the bud is in my garden although blurry lol


Responder ↗
SchweddyBawlz

#23

Mephisto Wedding x Grape Walker Kush

Strawberry Nugga x Northern Cheese Haze

Didn’t come out too bad. SNxNCH had an excellent uplifting effect. Smelled like Parmesan cheese. MWxGWK was straight to the head, immediately followed by a “i don’t wanna do jack” attitude. Tasted like grape.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#33

PflanzenPaulche hat auch paar frosty Buds am Start .
Blütetag 38 , Gestern 31.12.24 .
Etwa 11 - 18 Tage bis Ernte .
Fast Diesel


Lockdown Kush 1

Lockdown Kush 3

Viele Grüße und frohes neues Jahr
Pflanzenpaul

Responder ↗

Responder