So I was trying to start my next grow…

24 respostas · 371 visualizações

Smokey101

#6

Bought a cherry blossom tree clone twice cause i didnt know they took about 2 months to root so i put right into ground and they died lol needless to say im working on number 3 but doing indoors until next year :rofl:

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#7

That’s awesome that she asked you to do that. What ever they are, we will all be excited to see what’s growing. You need to take care of yourself first, then the rest will fall into place. Stay positive and happy growing.

Responder ↗
Eli

#8

That’s sweet!
I’ve been looking at the photo as if I had any superpower, but It didn’t work. I need to know! We will have to wait.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#9

Love it!

Yeah, I am not too concerned about growing it. I need to get that tent fully set up/move the plants to another tent. If you look at the flood tray in the pictures, you will see I still need to drill the holes to insert my Ebb & Flow fittings… AND I still need to cut off the entire rim around the flood tray to make it fit in the tent… Why doesn’t anyone make a 2x4 flood tray that actually fits in a 2x4 tent… ?! it’s beyond me…

Responder ↗
Eli

#10

Hahaha, that must have some explanation… it’s good that you have the knowledge to do it yourself! Every time I needed to set up a new room, I had to hire an electrician and ask friends for help.

Responder ↗
0987654321

#11

Hey Rasta M
For when the plants sprout, I use an app, PlantNet, to ID plants in the garden; almost pulled up my volunteer watermelon plants because I have never grown them and did not recognize those crazy leaves.

When I did a meet and greet for a dog sit, the pet’s people had a plant they ‘rescued’ but had no clue what it was. Used the app, ID and care tips given. Plant is way healthier now (one of those ‘useless’ decorative plants, but it looks nicer now!)

Hope all your other ‘delaying tactics’ clear up soon…

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#12

So, sort of an update…

My daughter comes home from school to tell me that there are different plants in each pod. So we have 4 different plants!

When I I asked what pants they are, she said “Yup! “
Great, what are they? I ask…
“Ummm, I can’t remember…”

TV gif. Raven Symoné as Olivia on the Cosby Show slaps her hand to her forehand and throws her head back disapprovingly.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#13

Maybe narrow it down. Flowers or vegetable’s. It could be fruit I guess. Let’s hope it’s not poison ivy or oak :joy:.

Responder ↗
SJ1

#14

lmao. Have you asked her what the seeds looked like when she potted them? Big, small, color, shape? That would help narrow things down.

If its a school project they will probably be stuff like alfalfa, cress, peas, etc.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#15

Unfortunately, she wasn’t at school the day they planted them. She actually missed a school trip to a farm because se was too sick to go. The next day is when she got the seed pods. Maybe I can call that Farm ask them hehe.

I am not too concerned though, I will just grow them the best I can. I will be able to tell once they grow a bit.

Responder ↗
Eli

#16

It is perfect, otherwise, there is no adventure.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#17

First signs of life from 2 out of 4 so far!

I am hoping the other 2 make it. I noticed today that the soil was pretty compressed for those 2 pods. I gave them each 4grams of Love and 6grams of encouragement. I think that will help :joy:


Responder ↗
anon81552836

#21

That would likely require a lot of luck, mostly likely they will be crab apples thanks to apple genetics.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#23

I ended up moving them outside so I can clean and finish upgrading my grow room.

I wish the 4th one has sprouted… oh well.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#25

I guess I will need to transplant these babies soon… not sure what the end goal with them is :grin:

Responder ↗

Responder