Solo cup challenge start date

21 respostas · 341 visualizações

The_Medication_Man

#4

Awesome! When will the rules be posted, I’m not sure what a solo cup challenge is. Looks it up now

Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#5

Is this a helpful challenge or every man/woman for themselves haha

Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#6

Well this little lady decided to sprout already after only a few days in soil… and here we go :clown_face:
Technically not a solo cup but not much bigger of bigger at all and definitely a micro grow

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#7

@ExoticFlamezGrows so does the challenge require you to start in a solo cup, or can I use my standard seed starters? I am going to grow royal gorilla but I have to do 4 plants because of ottlekneck concerns. But I’m down to play.

Responder ↗
ExoticFlamezGrows

#9

I always started an finished in the same cup. But seed starters aren’t cheating do ya thing bro to ensure you get your results

Responder ↗
ExoticFlamezGrows

#10

It can slide this time but if you kill us all on weight we’re throwing flags on the play :joy::joy::joy:

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#14

Cool man so you go from germ to flower in the same cup and never transplant?

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#16

Sorry guys death in the family so I wasn’t able to plant when expected. I may have to skip this one.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#20

I have started my new grow in solo cups. I started 4 and the 4th one literally just popped today. Idk if anyone else is doing it tho

Responder ↗
ExoticFlamezGrows

#22

Lol a bad start he says lol bro watch after a solid year or 2 of growing then come back to this and tell me how bad of a start it really is…. Super super minor the actual hard part is being your own plant doctor but you’re good bro this little burn won’t make a gram difference on your harvest :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

Responder ↗

Responder